Ivins Team Notes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Perry doesn't graduate until at least December. If he transferred he would have to sit out a year. Just something to think about...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Now ppl saying perry a good kid because he decides to stay. Man perry been a good kid. He made a mistake as an 18 yo. If flashing money and hitting a broad on snapchat is all that he did Im glad social media wasnt around when i was in college. I wouldnt be surprised to see perry win the job this year, come in midway through the year or win it next year. Yall keep penciling TVD in as the starter against alabama. Dont count Kosi out. Kid had to play way too early in a scheme that wasnt best suited for his skills.

Last edited:
I've always said...Shaq..Pinkney and McCloud would've fit better in a 3-4...As Long as there was a Dominant NT on the line....In a 4-3...Especially like the 4-3 Sonny Lubick ran...your LBers BETTER have some Speed...and be able to thrive in open space..
(See Barrow..Armstead and Smith)

Advertisement
He is ******* absurd. Athletic, violent, explosive, and very angry.
He’s an old school Cane. Fast, angry and underrated. That’s the kind of kid we can build a great roster around in our backyard. Not necessarily the Rat Spermstains and Tyson Cumbags and Tyreek Stevensons who are chasing bags and have no love for the hometown. If we can start signing more of the Avery Huff types from down here we’ll be all set.

Now ppl saying perry a good kid because he decides to stay. Man perry been a good kid. He made a mistake as an 18 yo. If flashing money and hitting a broad on snapchat is all that he did Im glad social media wasnt surprised. I wouldnt be surprised to see perry win the job this year, come in midway through the year or win it next year. Yall keep penciling TVD in as the starter against alabama. Dont count Kosi out. Kid had to play way too early in a scheme that wasnt best suited for his skills.
Perry win the job this year? 😂 :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
Back