Ivins talking Miami QB's on NBC

Advertisement
Time for CIS to #wintheoffseason.

#bringivinstoCIS

Jk. You're all doing a great job!

Advertisement
One thing that is troubling for 2021. We brought in a QB to run Enos offense and now we are going up tempo spread.
Hope Van Dyke and Lashlee can adjust to each other.
This is why every year we should offer the best spread guy in south Florida till we hit on one of the kids that righ5 now is goin* o the USFs of the world and doing well. If you still want another Qb Offer them too

One thing that is troubling for 2021. We brought in a QB to run Enos offense and now we are going up tempo spread.
One thing to consider. Maybe Enos wasn't bringing in TVD to run the same O he was running under Williams. Who do you think he'd trust more to open the O? A leftover, quitter in Williams, or his hand picked QB?

Now, I don't think Enos is the OC we all wanted, but ****, his hands were tied with some of the laziest QBing I have ever seen. I firmly believe he went out and found a guy he believed had the arm, brains, and work ethic to IMPROVE the QB position, in order for him to do more with the O. He **** sure didn't want more of the same.

TVD will do fine in a Lashlee O.

One thing to consider. Maybe Enos wasn't bringing in TVD to run the same O he was running under Williams. Who do you think he'd trust more to open the O? A leftover, quitter in Williams, or his hand picked QB?

Now, I don't think Enos is the OC we all wanted, but ****, his hands were tied with some of the laziest QBing I have ever seen. I firmly believe he went out and found a guy he believed had the arm, brains, and work ethic to IMPROVE the QB position, in order for him to do more with the O. He **** sure didn't want more of the same.

I’m sure it’s not a big deal but he was under center most of the time in HS. His is by all accounts a pure pocket passer. Again, hopefully won’t be a big deal just something to keep and eye on.

Advertisement
In one of Lane Roffers podcast, he breaks down TVD and other players measurables based on his database of over 10,000 college players. He feeds the camp combine numbers of high school athletes into his computer programming model to project what type of player a kid is. TVD projects as Deshaun Watson. That's NOT what lance thinks. It's what the computer program spit out on who TVD is like. So, TVD is a bigger version of Deshaun Watson. TVD was a 3 sport athlete in high school. He will accelerate in Lashlee's offense in a similar way Watson did for Clemson from an athletic perspective.

They’ll be new coaches here in 2021 so no need to worry my friend. And hopefully god willing the BOT has finally woken up this time and brings in a top coaching staff to end this 15 plus year nightmare. 🙏

I'm no expert but isn't the spread supposed to be QB friendly system? Pro-style requires more reads, pocket awareness, and relies on overall QB awareness.

If you're accurate and have decent arm strength then you should be able to succeed in spread system.

In one of Lane Roffers podcast, he breaks down TVD and other players measurables based on his database of over 10,000 college players. He feeds the camp combine numbers of high school athletes into his computer programming model to project what type of player a kid is. TVD projects as Deshaun Watson. It's what the computer program spit out on who TVD is like. So, TVD is a bigger version of Deshaun Watson. TVD was a 3 sport athlete in high school. He will accelerate in Lashlee's offense in a similar way Watson did for Clemson from an athletic perspective.
WOOOO!!!, I needed a good laugh this morning, good lookin' Bro:

Advertisement
I'm no expert but isn't the spread supposed to be QB friendly system? Pro-style requires more reads, pocket awareness, and relies on overall QB awareness.

If you're accurate and have decent arm strength then you should be able to succeed in spread system.

Pretty much. Some coaches can make things easier or harder within each system but there’s a reason why you have no name QBs putting up good numbers at less talented programs that don’t end up in the league.

Look at Van Dyke's HS career ... he was in the shotgun more than 50% of the time and they ran a lot of 4-5 WR sets. He is also pretty mobile for a big kid and has a gun for an arm and a high degree of accuracy. Lashlee puts a premium on getting rid of the ball quickly .. 2-2.2 seconds .. so there is a premium on a fast read. Van Dyke can work very well in that offense.

Advertisement
I have to give it to him, Ivins speaks really well. I like the way he carries himself.

As much as I hated Enos, he clearly had to scale back the offense because of the lack of mental acuity in the QB room.

Advertisement
Back