Ivins Recruiting Update

I'm confused. Posters keep saying this, but people keep taking the articles & stuff he writes & posts it here. You still read it. Supporting him is not going to get him fired
We’re all starved for information. I know you post over there a lot. What’s your opinion on Ivins, Lake and Urrutia and the information they’re bringing?

Cribby and a couple others here have been ahead of all of them with info posted. Do you feel like the legit information has dropped off on 247 since Manny took over? He cut off a lot of leaks.

Advertisement
We’re all starved for information. I know you post over there a lot. What’s your opinion on Ivins, Lake and Urrutia and the information they’re bringing?

Cribby and a couple others here have been ahead of all of them with info posted. Do you feel like the legit information has dropped off on 247 since Manny took over? He cut off a lot of leaks.
I know Cribby, LCL and there are probably a couple others that Idk about, drop info 1st. I tell people all the time, I read information here 1st & 247 confirms it for me. There is a place for both sites.

To answer your question, I think he is good at his job, in evaluating young men and drops hints about what's going on, without actually saying it. I have no issues with him or anyone else for that matter. Like you said, I soak in as much as I can and I make my own judgment.

I just dont understand why posters here throw dirt on his & TOS name, but share the information over here, if he's hated. All that is doing is helping him & the site. No such thing as bad publicity, right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back