Ivins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
I know it has been discussed this guy has been cut out of the loop here and I hope that is the case. Said we don't lead for any of the top guys down here and they are all leaning SEC. Hope he doesn't know ****.

Ivins has accurately reported all the inside information given to him by his best source, the Palmetto coach who makes $25K for each recruit he steers to the SEC, so I trust Ivins.

Advertisement
I know it has been discussed this guy has been cut out of the loop here and I hope that is the case. Said we don't lead for any of the top guys down here and they are all leaning SEC. Hope he doesn't know ****.
So he is saying Shemar Stewart, Earl Little, Kenyatta Jackson, Wesley Bissanthe, Marvin Jones, Jacolby Spells, Dante Anderson, Alfonzo Allen, Trevious Lathan, Julian Armella, Daniel Lyons, etc....are all leaning SEC?

Noted.

ha

Where did he say that?

Anyways, it’s literally February of 2021.

Advertisement
If Ivin’s is out of the loop now whatever he says doesn’t really matter because he doesn’t really know anything ha-ha.

Advertisement
So he is saying Shemar Stewart, Earl Little, Kenyatta Jackson, Wesley Bissanthe, Marvin Jones, Jacolby Spells, Dante Anderson, Alfonzo Allen, Trevious Lathan, Julian Armella, Daniel Lyons, etc....are all leaning SEC?

Noted.

ha
The update didn't include Spells, Anderson, Allen or Lathan. It was a twitter post and I've got a subscription for them. Basically said Bama or LSU for all of them

Advertisement
Here it is
E9ACE49A-24C8-45E1-989F-285026CF1F3D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back