Ivins Recruiting Update

Advertisement
I usually say there’s nothing more delusional than a delusional UFAG fan but I will have to add Ivins to this....Guy lives in a world where information grows on trees and the poor little guy ain’t tall enough to reach it so he has to wait for a guy like Cribby or Caneinorlando or someone else of their stature for knowledge to reach up and pick it and hand it to him..

I usually say there’s nothing more delusional than a delusional UFAG fan but I will have to add Ivins to this....Guy lives in a world where information grows on trees and the poor little guy ain’t tall enough to reach it so he has to wait for a guy like Cribby or Caneinorlando or someone else of their stature for knowledge to reach up and pick it and hand it to him..
??WAIT??WUT??

Advertisement
The reporter bashing stuff is funny. Same with player rankings on sites, etc.

I have learned some things through the years. Positive news, our posters run with it. Negative, it's dismissed. Best recruiting rankings for our guys, that's that years best recruiting site and the rest don't know crap and undervalue them while flat out hating us.

So rest assured, Ivins says whatever positive, people here will gush. Thought he moved up though.

I don't give a **** about "positive" or "negative". I just care about "accurate".

I don't give a **** about "positive" or "negative". I just care about "accurate".

When coaches aren't allowed to comment on recruiting, it's probably best that you don't follow it as there's a lot out there that's pure speculation on what someone heard from whomever. That wasn't my point though. Most just believe what they want to hear.

We have our best season in years, all our offense and everyone but the DEs on our defense are coming back, we close the strongest class in 2 decades loaded with South Florida dogs, and we replace our weakest coaches with two studs plus bring Simpson back. And somehow we’re out of it for the top local guys. Yep, that makes sense.

Advertisement
We have our best season in years, all our offense and everyone but the DEs on our defense are coming back, we close the strongest class in 2 decades loaded with South Florida dogs, and we replace our weakest coaches with two studs plus bring Simpson back. And somehow we’re out of it for the top local guys. Yep, that makes sense.
If by “years” you mean 3, then you’d be right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So... Pete was a board reader and played basketball, after he transferred into Miami, with a few football players on campus. He didn’t truly know anyone or anything. The literal definition of faking it until you make it.
Vette was a good guy who knew a Gator WR’s coach on Shannon’s staff. When he bounced, so did Vette. Plus he got married.
Silio was an imposter 😂 (Love this one).
Danny Boy RIP 🪦 🐻
Cribby... He knows people who are in the room. Him I trust implicitly.
FWIW The rules are simple. If they know a coach, the parents and the kid, they have a better than 50/50 shot of getting it right. Otherwise, wait for the ink. Even the best of them find out when the hat hits the head sometimes.
This is one of the most accurate posts I’ve seen

SEC message to kids this cycle: don’t commit until you come here and taste the champagne. Gotta wait until covid isht ends. Take the tour, go home with the gelt.

SEC message to kids this cycle: don’t commit until you come here and taste the champagne. Gotta wait until covid isht ends. Take the tour, go home with the gelt.

With the NCAA extending the dead period, I expect lots of recruits to delay commitments. We are seeing a surge in the pace of vaccinations, meaning camps and trips could be back on in a few months. Summer will be popping.

Irvin’s been wrong consistently. I’m trying to figure how this dude still has a job and he got no connects.
I'm confused. Posters keep saying this, but people keep taking the articles & stuff he writes & posts it here. You still read it. Supporting him is not going to get him fired

Advertisement
Back