Ivins: Now what on CB's

Advertisement
I am constantly amazed that a team located in S Florida can be so **** pedestrian at WR and CB
Our bags ain't that heavy compared to other teams. It's amazing because it's unreal to be pedestrian at those spots in sfla. We can't get those kids they cost alot

Advertisement
Our bags ain't that heavy compared to other teams. It's amazing because it's unreal to be pedestrian at those spots in sfla. We can't get those kids they cost alot

We can't consistently get the 4/5 star kids that the SEC et al identify as elite athletes at these positions (I'm looking at you, Mark Pope and Tracy Howard). That's why their rosters are topped up with elite SoFl athletes that make it to the NFL - they cherry pick the absolute best. THAT'S bags - and those kids aren't difficult to spot on tape.

However, it's inexcusable to not identify and recruit the 3 star / low 4 star kids who don't fit the prototype. Ones that go to universities all over the country and ball out. As a matter of principle, Miami should have a representative at every High School game on a Friday night. Not only does it increase your presence in the community, but it means that you can track the development of players. How many times do the posters that are plugged in to SoFl High School football on here say "man, we should offer X and Y, they're dawgs". Too often - and 90% of the time they're proven right.

Give me speed. Give me competitiveness. Give me toughness. You can win a **** of a lot of college football games with those qualities. **** recruiting to a formula of prerequisites. You don't have to be this tall to ride.

Ivins did mention it on a pod that they had it brewing. He implied (my interpretation) that was our big plan at CB.
Lmao, this staff is sincerely retarded when it comes to recruiting CB’s...

They really thought they were about to flip a high 4-star kid from Georgia with Clemson going after him, smfh lol.

Diaz is gonna bury himself alive if he don’t wake the fck up & go get a God damned CB coach who can recruit.

Two Heavy hitters like T-Rob & Wesley McGriff are available out of work right now & if he won’t bring them in he deserves every mishap that keeps preventing him from taking the next step.

It’s Fckin ridiculous we’re a day away from ENSD & we ain’t got no **** corners. As a former CB this shît killing me man I swear.

CB, yes but Likens has done a really good job recruiting WR's in the short time he's been at Miami

Advertisement
I really hope this doesn't surprise anyone. I'd get Muschamp as the DC, that MF'er will put some fear in somebody. You think these kids are scared of Baker the pancake maker. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

They really thought they were about to flip a high 4-star kid from Georgia with Clemson going after him, smfh lol.

Diaz is gonna bury himself alive if he don’t wake the fck up & go get a God damned CB coach who can recruit.

Two Heavy hitters like T-Rob & Wesley McGriff are available out of work right now & if he won’t bring them in he deserves every mishap that keeps preventing him from taking the next step.

It’s Fckin ridiculous we’re a day away from ENSD & we ain’t got no **** corners. As a former CB this shît killing me man I swear.
Think McGriff would come back to UM? He may feel he has advanced past secondary coach. He had a couple D coordinator stops.

Advertisement

gotta get rid of rumph, but these dudes on here will defend rumph bc he played here. **** him and fire him now

Advertisement
Back