Ivins latest

Advertisement
I don’t understand this staff and the whole not offering guys.
2 DTs committed, in a **** good spot with Carter, Anaele might’ve grown into one, Roberts might’ve grown into...yet there’s no reason not to offer people.

just watched Chantz Williams tape. Thats the kind of athletes we need on the d line. Has he said if any team is leading?

We were in the lead last year...But again,

-UM struggled in Jax their whole existence
-Pick and Shaq and Hartley(and Richt who recruited Jax a lot with GA) = The UVal
  • Crawley and Eguakan decommit
  • Hartley and Richt no longer here + these kids from Shaq's high school and he's moving on (but I'm sure he makes a **** good ambassador as 4 year starter) = :unsure: will the UVal still be a thing?

To be continued...

We were in the lead last year...But again,

-UM struggled in Jax their whole existence
-Pick and Shaq and Hartley(and Richt who recruited Jax a lot with GA) = The UVal
  • Crawley and Eguakan decommit
  • Hartley and Richt no longer here + these kids from Shaq's high school and he's moving on (but I'm sure he makes a **** good ambassador as 4 year starter) = :unsure: will the UVal still be a thing?
To be continued...

we still have mallory and now peyton from jax.

Advertisement
We have 2 DT committed...We are taking 2 or 3.

Several others have offers. This kid may work his way into an offer the next month or 2...What isn't there to understand?
Unless room at a position is full there and those commits are solid and shut down then there is no excuse for not offering people.

Advertisement
Unless room at a position is full there and those commits are solid and shut down then there is no excuse for not offering people.

Yes there is...We like other kids better and are probably only taking one more if we like both are commits and they stick? What is so hard to understand here.

Potentially 7 DTs returning in 2019. Riggins and Moise committed. In good shape with Roberts and Carter who are likely college DTs. Several other DT offers out.

I dont really see what the problem is here. We can't take 5 DTs. Numbers-wise I'd think we end up with 2,maybe 3 if its an elite guy. Just look at our needs, and remember we can only take 25:

QB- 1
RB- 2'
WR- 3-4
TE- 1-2
OL- 4
DE- 3
DT- 2
LB- 3
DB- 5

That's 25 right there

Advertisement
We will either take 2 to 3 DEs depending on the situation. Hill, patchan, and most likely Garvin will leave after this season. Joyner will be playing LB, leaving us with Harvey, phillips, gregory, and depending on williams we might take 2 or 3 DEs. The same thing for the DTs, bethel, and the GT will leave, and I fully expect Martin to transfer.

Advertisement
Wasnt there some speculation when he committed that Moise may end up on the oline...??

anybody know if that may still be an option.???

Advertisement
Back