Ivins latest

Advertisement
Beck wants to take OVs before he makes his decision mentions us and gaytors are even. McCluster admits FSU is his leader but we are in it, will be on campus March 23rd for an unofficial. Jalen Carter enjoyed being here for junior day we are in it, wants to see FSU, UNC & Georgia.

Beck wants to take OVs before he makes his decision mentions us and gaytors are even. McCluster admits FSU is his leader but we are in it, will be on campus March 23rd for an unofficial. Jalen Carter enjoyed being here for junior day we are in it, wants to see FSU, UNC & Georgia.

Thanks my man. Keyboard tough guys got in before ya, but definitely appreciated.

Advertisement
Clyde Pinder(DT) said Simpson likes him but told him numbers are tight that’s why he hasn’t got an offer yet. Commit Ladarius Tennison is solid and is recruiting others to join. Chantz Williams & Jalen Rivers are priorities for this class and they know it. Anthony Richardson(QB) who just decomitted from the gaytors(smart man) doesn’t have an offer but would be interested in Miami

Bro, look at the bumped threads. I’m dumping it in there instead of clogging the board.

Clyde Pinder(DT) said Simpson likes him but told him numbers are tight that’s why he hasn’t got an offer yet. Commit Ladarius Tennison is solid and is recruiting others to join. Chantz Williams & Jalen Rivers are priorities for this class and they know it. Anthony Richardson(QB) who just decomitted from the gaytors(smart man) doesn’t have an offer but would be interested in Miami
You forgot Jonathan Odom in that...

Advertisement
just watched Chantz Williams tape. Thats the kind of athletes we need on the d line. Has he said if any team is leading?

Are numbers really that tight? Thought we have a good amount for next class

Advertisement
On DL, tighter. We just added Williams, Harvey, Hunte, Blissett, Holley plus Hill and prolly Phillips.

I’d guess we take 4 DL total for next class. 5 if we get the right guy.

Advertisement
we have 4dts coming in, 8 will be on the roster. the only seniors leaving are the UCLA DT and bethel, leaving us DTs with 6 maybe 5 depending on if martin transfers. That being said, we will probably take no more than 3DT this cycle and I wouldn't be surprise if Riggins and Moise will not be included when everything is said and done.

Lose Hill, Patchan, and probably Garvin at DE for next year. According to @ErickMarreroU Garvin isn’t a first rounder so he isn’t leaving lol.

Lose Bethel and the UCLA grad transfer at DT next year. So I’d say take 2 DT’s and 2-3 DE?

Telling a DT he’ll have to wait on an offer because of numbers. What life is this?

I don’t understand this staff and the whole not offering guys.

Advertisement
Back