I've seen enough....

Advertisement
"what what uh are you gonna change your opinion based on on-the-field results or sometin'!?"

Yeah, idiot.

actually your opinion initially had nothing to do with football but your weird man crush on this fake Tony Montana loser.

anyone who actually understands football and Miami football in particular was beside themself when Diaz was hired. Your post jerking him off was truly one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen here. I think its apparent that you have no clue what type of coach Miami should hire, given your embarrassingly off point corch worship of Diaz one year ago.

Advertisement
Can you imagine Joe Brady coming here and seeing our QB, OL, and WRs? He’d probably fake a health issue like Urban to get out of his contract. I’d still take him, obviously but the first game he doesn’t score 30 points everyone on this board would say he sucks and it was a terrible hire, lol.

For all the Enos incompetence, don’t think even could score less than 30 a game with Burrow. I’d like to see Brady get it done without an all world QB. If he’s smart he jumps at a big payday this year.

Advertisement
For all the Enos incompetence, don’t think even could score less than 30 a game with Burrow. I’d like to see Brady get it done without an all world QB. If he’s smart he jumps at a big payday this year.
Don't underestimate the Penos....he can slow down any offense faster than 85 bears defence

Advertisement
Joe Brady is from Pembroke Pines man
he's a 305 guy.
he can come here an instantly recruit all the best offensive players...who wouldn't want to score a point a minute in his offense

If you wanted to spam the board and nestle into my ******* like a dumb ******, you'd figure you'd not also be a lying ******, too.

After the hire I hated it and pointed out it was lazy and a waste of Richt's gift to us.
My positive post about him was before Richt retired.
It contained multiple football related reasons.

Its 2019 so you're within your right to be a homosexual but try not being a lying bltch, too.

Now go start more shltty threads.
@WhatTheHell , Bring him to justice in the Kill Trolls Dead Thread. You’ve got a willing panel of executioners who have already asked bAndrew for a hearing in the thread’s last 2 pages.

Advertisement
100% accurate. Joe Brady is done at LSU, he's getting a HC job... **** LSU should fire Orgeron and hire Joe Brady... Ive never seen anything like what Im seeing.
You still need that presence of a respected head coach. I'd sure as heck give him a massive raise, and head coach in waiting title if I were LSU.

Burrow lit up last year. Remember playing LSU without Brady and said to myself Burrow is first rounder all world QB

LSU scoring outputs last season: 33, 31, 22, 38, 45, 19, 36, 19, 0, 24, 42, 72, 40

Multiple games of less than 30 points last season including a shutout. Coaching. Matters.

Advertisement
Back