I've seen a lot of recruiting related pictures, but...

Hopefully by give they mean let him try on and wear. Giving him a $3k jersey likely will be frowned upon.

Advertisement
Pete, who or where did he get the game worn jersey from???

The other bandy thread talks about it

Hopefully by give they mean let him try on and wear. Giving him a $3k jersey likely will be frowned upon.

I've seen those jerseys listed at $3,000+ dollars, buts IMO it's priceless...

It's worth more than that if it's a ST game worn Fiesta Bowl Jersey. It was his last college game, right???That late flag still ****es me off.

Advertisement

Don't be THAT guy. Haha, some things best left said unsaid. Of course it was just borrowed for use in that photo. That jersey would get more than $3k on the open market, btw. I'm sure it has sentimental value that'd far exceed any monetary value anyway so that's why I'm sure it was just borrowed.

Nice!

Gabriel Taylor is a freshman at Gulliver PREP.

I know he plays basketball, does he also play football?

how good is he?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nice!

Gabriel Taylor is a freshman at Gulliver PREP.

I know he plays basketball, does he also play football?

how good is he?

Looking at his pop warner film, he played both and he was legit. Little on the small side, but if he grows and he really wants to play football, on strength alone, he's a Cane.

Pete, who or where did he get the game worn jersey from???

The other bandy thread talks about it

I've seen those jerseys listed at $3,000+ dollars, buts IMO it's priceless...

It's worth more than that if it's a ST game worn Fiesta Bowl Jersey. It was his last college game, right???That late flag still ****es me off.

he played one more season after that. His last game was the OBC against FSU.

Don't know if I'll see a more imposing S at Miami than Taylor....

It took a couple decades to find one more imposing than Blades....

When I think of a safety, I think of Taylor....

He made other NFL players look quite average....

Would have been a sure fire hall of famer....

What a pair of animals. Then just remember that between them sat probably the greatest ever all around, Mr. Reed. What a program we have been blessed with. This kid received a Class Two relic of a Cane saint. It tears me up to just think about it.

Advertisement
That's how fam is supposed to do. I may do this to a future recruit now as well. I have one of Michael Irvin's game worn jersey his mother gave to me in 2010.

Irvin Family is in-laws for me. (My dad married into their family)

Shout out to Sean Ts brother. If I do it it'd have to be a kid like Bandy who is WR but all cane. I'm not giving fam jersey for some ******* WR to commit to another school. This is great.

If I feel there's a croot that's special like that I may do the same thing.

If you're going to give it to anyone, which i think is crazy, Give it to DJ Dallas. He seems to be the closest thing we have to Irvin in terms of bleeding Orand and Green that we've had at WR in a long while.

My favorite recruiting pics...

CpWqhWnVIAA3pwR.jpg

CpWq8amUsAE1aVy.jpg

Advertisement
I have mixed feelings about this. Sean Taylor is my most favorite player of all time but what has Bandy done to deserve this jersey? Practically crowning the kid before he's even played his senior year of high school

Advertisement
Back