It's time for all of you to either following another team or do something else on Saturdays.

jrock2332

Recruit
I haven't watched the game but all my friends are texting me about it. As an alumni it is disheartening. I remember us calling this the curse of Donna shalala lol but seriously do something else with your Saturday because this is fan abuse. Mario like the last however many coaches isn't it and Miami will never be a contender again. Move the **** on my people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_7284.jpeg

Advertisement
The last 20 years have been a slap in the face to all that support this team and more so to those who spend money on this garbage.

This program is snake bitten.
Hate to say it but even UF looks better than this **** we put out.
We’re now 0-2 in conference play and hang our hat on a win against a .500 ATM team.
It’s ******* embarrassing at this point.

Advertisement
I haven't watched the game but all my friends are texting me about it. As an alumni it is disheartening. I remember us calling this the curse of Donna shalala lol but seriously do something else with your Saturday because this is fan abuse. Mario like the last however many coaches isn't it and Miami will never be a contender again. Move the **** on my people.

Why do you feel the need to tell other people what to do with their time?

Lest than 2 minutes left, down 10. I know UNC is covering everything deep. But, the only way to get within 3 is to throw deep. Sure, a pick or incompletion is very possible. But losing is guaranteed with those 8-yard passes and few yards more for a first down.

I'd really like to see the other QBs when the game is essentially over.

Sad. So sad.

Advertisement
team ***** down their leg every big game. even a&m game they had the muffed punt and blocked punt. you can't call it bad luck anymore. this happens year after year in every big game. they commit dumb penalties, turn ball over, blow coverages. that is miami football end of story

Why do you feel the need to tell other people what to do with their time?
I'm just giving friendly advice if you want to watch this sorry *** excuse of a football team then go ahead Im done supporting mediocrity. It is a waste of time and I don't know how long I have left to live but I do know how ever long it is it won't be supporting this sorry *** team anymore period. If you don't like what I am saying well tuff ****y.

I'm just giving friendly advice if you want to watch this sorry *** excuse of a football team then go ahead Im done supporting mediocrity. It is a waste of time and I don't know how long I have left to live but I do know how ever long it is it won't be supporting this sorry *** team anymore period. If you don't like what I am saying well tuff ****y.

Well I'm a fan so I will.
Don't know what you are....but you do seem to have hormonal female reactions so that might be a hint.

Advertisement
Naw I love my canes. Even when they bad. We need to get out the ACC and continue to build. Play some young fellas and take the hard spots with that. And portal QB, DT, and CB next year. I predicted 8 to 9 wins this year. Get to a **** bowl and win and then let offseason Mario do his thang. Objectively I could see us a few pieces away. But **** sucks to watch the losses. Keep the staff together and build some continuity for a change

Delete your account then

Advertisement
Back