It's time for all of you to either following another team or do something else on Saturdays.

TVd is not and nfl qb.
And he’s cost us 2 games.
The kneeling thing doesn’t happen if he doesn’t play like total dog sht last week against a horrible team.

We’re trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with him.

If Mario is dumb enough to trot him out all beat up next week he’s dumb AF.

Advertisement
Having incompetent people hiring "He's a Miami Guy" H[BGCOLOR=initial]Cs isn't snake bitten. [/BGCOLOR]
You’re probably right, you make your own luck.
I just have no other explanation for this 20+ years of bad play, hires and losses.
I think this program is dead.

Well I'm a fan so I will.
Don't know what you are....but you do seem to have hormonal female reactions so that might be a hint.

Delete your account then
So if they don't win another game this year and play dumb uninspired football. You will continue to watch and have no problem that seems a bit crazy to me I would venture to say that seems crazy to most people.

I haven't watched the game but all my friends are texting me about it. As an alumni it is disheartening. I remember us calling this the curse of Donna shalala lol but seriously do something else with your Saturday because this is fan abuse. Mario like the last however many coaches isn't it and Miami will never be a contender again. Move the **** on my people.

I do what I damm well please.

You do you. Which, apparently, isn't anything to write home about.

I'll do me -

Well I'm a fan so I will.
Don't know what you are....but you do seem to have hormonal female reactions so that might be a hint.
So if they don't win another game this year and play dumb uninspired football. You will continue to watch and have no problem that seems a bit crazy to me I would venture to say that seems crazy to most people. Naw I'm a realist. You sound crazier than Antonio brown.

Advertisement
So if they don't win another game this year and play dumb uninspired football. You will continue to watch and have no problem that seems a bit crazy to me I would venture to say that seems crazy to most people.
Yep and would expect changes as usual

Just go root for another school

So if they don't win another game this year and play dumb uninspired football. You will continue to watch and have no problem that seems a bit crazy to me I would venture to say that seems crazy to most people. Naw I'm a realist. You sound crazier than Antonio brown.

I'm a fan. Don't know what you are.

I do what I damm well please.

You do you. Which, apparently, isn't anything to write home about.

I'll do me -
You do you man but the canes will continue to be a sorry *** football team and you will continue to watch their sorry asses. That seems crazy to me but to each it's own.

I haven't watched the game but all my friends are texting me about it. As an alumni it is disheartening. I remember us calling this the curse of Donna shalala lol but seriously do something else with your Saturday because this is fan abuse. Mario like the last however many coaches isn't it and Miami will never be a contender again. Move the **** on my people.
Speak for yourself

Advertisement
Advertisement
College Football GIF by Pac-12 Network

LEEEETTT'SS GOOOO HUSKIES!!!!

So if they don't win another game and look bad in doing so you would be okay with that. What kind of enjoyment would you get out of that?
It’s gona suck. Any maybe I won’t spend my Saturdays watching. Many’s last year I would watch on YouTube the next day. But I’m not gona quit the team.

I feel you though

Your love for UM football is transactional...got it. Hey I'm not telling you what to do..you be you. I'm a fan and I will continue to be.
So you enjoy watching them loss and get embarrassed in the process. If so you are a *********.

Advertisement
fan abuse is a real crime and I am finally strong enough to come out and admit that I’ve been fan abused for years by the Miami Hurricanes.

Shame on them. If you or someone you know is a victim of fan abuse you may be entitled to compensation. Call morgan and morgan to see how much you can be eligible for

Saturdays are for fishing Flamingo, the Nature Coast, Tampa Bay or Titusville. Redfish and snook are on fire! Don't left life pass you buy watching the UM **** show!

Normally I'd ban a moron like this and delete this thread but I think this is better served as a learning experience. Dude did not watch the game and wants to chime in with his own thread telling people not to be passionate about their team. And he's a UM alum.

This is the new generation of same *** loving, UN saluting, no morals, no ethics, no respect for God, pedophile-loving chumps that typically chime in after a loss to provide soft cover for donna ****lala and her ilk. Read everything this tool posts and know who and what he is.

Advertisement
Back