It's time for all of you to either following another team or do something else on Saturdays.

Advertisement
Normally I'd ban a moron like this and delete this thread but I think this is better served as a learning experience. Dude did not watch the game and wants to chime in with his own thread telling people not to be passionate about their team. And he's a UM alum.

This is the new generation of same *** loving, UN saluting, no morals, no ethics, no respect for God, pedophile-loving chumps that typically chime in after a loss to provide soft cover for donna ****lala and her ilk. Read everything this tool posts and know who and what he is.
Whatever dude you wouldn't say any of what you are saying to my face so you and your opinion doesn't matter. So when they lose next weekend and the next and the next and in the same fashion and you just watch and cheer them on I will be thinking to myself you are a crazy mofoer.

Whatever dude you wouldn't say any of what you are saying to my face so you and your opinion doesn't matter. So when they lose next weekend and the next and the next and in the same fashion and you just watch and cheer them on I will be thinking to myself you are a crazy mofoer.

Now ban him.

Advertisement
So you enjoy watching them loss and get embarrassed in the process. If so you are a *********.

No I don't enjoy watching them lose. I just love UM football and I have perspective and balance in my life so I understand that it's just a game. I'm not a fair weather fan. You seem to be proud to be one. You be you. I'm sure you also can't understand why Redsock fans stay Redsock fans through all the miserable years. You are who you are so go jump on whatever bandwagon fits you best.

Last edited:
There's comedic value, how will they fvck it up this time?..
It is embarrassing to me to see mediocrity like that. I hear people say it will get worse before it gets better. I'm like how much worst can it get like really

Advertisement
TVd is not and nfl qb.
And he’s cost us 2 games.
The kneeling thing doesn’t happen if he doesn’t play like total dog sht last week against a horrible team.

We’re trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with him.

If Mario is dumb enough to trot him out all beat up next week he’s dumb AF.

It’s already completely proven he’s dumb af when it comes to anything other than speaking.

No I don't enjoy watching them lose. I just love UM football amd I have perspective and balance in my life so I do understand thar it's just a game. I'm not a fair weather fan. You seem to be proud to be one. You be you. I'm sure you also can understand why Redsock fans stay Redsock fans through all the miserable years. You are who you are so go jump.on whatever bandwagon fits you best.
I understand it is a game but it's a business also. I won't support them financially if what they have done is what they will continue to do. It isn't worth my time.if it is worth ours then good for you. For me it's a waste of time.

I understand it is a game but it's a business also. I won't support them financially if what they have done is what they will continue to do. It isn't worth my time.if it is worth ours then good for you. For me it's a waste of time.

You be you.

Advertisement
Back