It's simple

If they lose to Duke, which is a very real possibility, there is no way Golden has a job by Monday.

Ive never in my life rooted for duke in ANYTHING

on saturday i will be rooting HARD

You don't have to root against Miami. The results will be the same. You can't overcome such consistent ****iness by the people in charge.

Can we stop with this already? "Rooting against Miami" is rooting for the betterment of the program. Anyone that can't reconcile this by now...well I have nothing else to say in that regard.

Mark my words....a ****** *** mediocre 5 or 6 loss season doesn't get these ******** fired. It's going to take a little more than that.

I'm rooting for the program at this point...take that however you want.

all I said was you don't even need to root against Miami. I don't need you to lecture me on what is good and bad about that as you've been doing for a month. I'm saying, rooting either way is irrelevant. The results are already written in stone.

My bad. Bad night.

With that said, go Duke.

Advertisement
Ive never in my life rooted for duke in ANYTHING

on saturday i will be rooting HARD

You don't have to root against Miami. The results will be the same. You can't overcome such consistent ****iness by the people in charge.

Can we stop with this already? "Rooting against Miami" is rooting for the betterment of the program. Anyone that can't reconcile this by now...well I have nothing else to say in that regard.

Mark my words....a ****** *** mediocre 5 or 6 loss season doesn't get these ******** fired. It's going to take a little more than that.

all I said was you don't even need to root against Miami. I don't need you to lecture me on what is good and bad about that as you've been doing for a month. I'm saying, rooting either way is irrelevant. The results are already written in stone.

My bad. Bad night.

With that said, go Duke.

trust me Jedi, I'm right there with you. I have never felt this way about Miami football, but I just, I just don't give a **** anymore.

My bad. Bad night.

With that said, go Duke.

trust me Jedi, I'm right there with you. I have never felt this way about Miami football, but I just, I just don't give a **** anymore.

They're the only team (pro or college, in any sport) that I REALLY give a **** about.

More than a decade of this already....if the administration doesn't care enough to do something about it ...I'm starting to think we shouldn't care either. It's bad when Apathy starts creeping in.

If they lose to Duke, which is a very real possibility, there is no way Golden has a job by Monday.

My man not only will he not get fired, but he may even get another season. It's going to be really painful until the inevitable day comes when this clown and everyone including Swasey is fired.

423489.jpg

**** you dude.

Calling our our owns guys candy canes.

******* garbage dude...

Advertisement

My bad. Bad night.

With that said, go Duke.

They're the only team (pro or college, in any sport) that I REALLY give a **** about.

More than a decade of this already....if the administration doesn't care enough to do something about it ...I'm starting to think we shouldn't care either. It's bad when Apathy starts creeping in.

I'm in the same boat. This is my team even though I love all sports. I tried to hang in there but at some point you just have to realize what you are doing is insane. If Golden wants to slap me in the face every week and then tell me about how it was for my own good, well then I'm the ******* that keeps coming back. I hate it, but I'm out until he's out. I'm just glad I went with my gut and didn't buy tickets to support the team when I had a chance.

My bad. Bad night.

With that said, go Duke.

I'm in the same boat. This is my team even though I love all sports. I tried to hang in there but at some point you just have to realize what you are doing is insane. If Golden wants to slap me in the face every week and then tell me about how it was for my own good, well then I'm the ******* that keeps coming back. I hate it, but I'm out until he's out. I'm just glad I went with my gut and didn't buy tickets to support the team when I had a chance.

This is the first time in almost 25 years that I didn't buy season tickets.

I simply refuse to support this staff or the administration until they act. They need to care as much as we do...otherwise **** that noise.

Their mentor is burning in ****
Paterno.jpg

Onfrio's idol will soon be burning there too
sandusky.jpg

All we ask is the CONTRACTS for these two clowns be set on fire:

Mark_D'Onofrio_2012.jpgAl_Golden_Miami_2012.jpg

At one point in the 3rd quarter when they had that 14 play drive....we had 2 deep safeties standing 15-18 yards behind the line of scrimmage while they jammed the ball down our throats....on ALL FOURTEEN CONSECUTIVE PLAYS.

Is this real life? How are these guys employed and how did they even get to this level in the first place????

Here is what I posted during halftime about this issue:

View attachment 25742

I kid you not, I was answered with "well, didn't we get the stop at the end?" It's another example of looking at results without the context or whether they will be sustainable.

It's obvious you have "it"! With your break downs and what not...which D1 program do you coach? It must be a big one, because you're very smart!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back