It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

I was just saying, if you use names, I would think the school/BoTs would be much more proactive in trying to get it taken down

Nothing legally "wrong" with using a public photo, like the one on the website. Doesn't mean they can't file a suit against you
Yea but if we have a paid contract the bot can bltch as much as they want about getting it taken down but as long as no laws are broken basically the answer to them is tough shlt!

Advertisement
It should be something direct and powerful.
“Fvck all the pussies that work at UM”

They have castrated this program at every level......

.. I am all for healthy eating and all, but all this " i'm eating my pineapple and grapes" crap from players posts is barf worthy...

... throw them some f'ing steak and ribs.. them boys have to become men.

We have a bunch of physically and mentally weak dancing circus bears...

Chuck the pineapple to the women's soccer team!!

Last edited:
Good stuff in here boys. I plan on doing an initial poll on the top 3 or 4 ideas I've seen so far. It will be to get the big picture of the message down, with a follow up poll to narrow down variations and details later.

I've hit up every company that has bulletins on US1 (only 4 total companies really), with the biggest concentration of spots being on US 1 and 37th. Waiting to hear back, hopefully by tomorrow for more precise quotes.

Advertisement
DB16247F-5980-409E-9F7A-B3C557CB0876.jpeg

I’m late to the party homies. Trying to donate but I get this message.....what’s popping?

You don't have to break any law to get sued.

Not before James is fired. New AD will want his own guy.
Exactly why James and his cronies like Strawley have to be the main focus. Once there gone and a new competent AD is hired the Diaz situation will take care of itself. The new AD will clean house and hire is own head coach. It’s a win, win!

Advertisement
Exactly why James and his cronies like Strawley have to be the main focus. Once there gone and a new competent AD is hired the Diaz situation will take care of itself. The new AD will clean house and hire is own head coach. It’s a win, win!
LSU got rid of the bum AD they had, hired Scott Woodward and look where they are now .

I agree, it's also unnecessary risk for me. Fact is you can sue anybody for anything, and I've heard of many frivolous lawsuits that take years to get thrown out. Even if I were to win and have all the fees recouped, that would make my life a living nightmare, and these BOT guys are rich and well connected enough locally that they could do so if they wanted without a second thought if so inclined.

So far I'm leaning towards this:

U Should Be Ashamed
15 years. 0 ACC titles, one division title, one 10 win season.
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com

Url can also be www.fireBlakeJamesThenMannyDiaz.com
Like it 305. As long as Blake’s name is in there that’s the main goal. Having Diaz’s name on there is just the icing on top of the cake and like many on here I want that icing! Lol

Advertisement
A lot of innocent bystanders. The Havenick's, Williamson, Berens, Amos etc. I mean a lot of these people really really care about UM football and want to win. Not everyone there wants to run athletics into the ground.
Then why the **** don't they do anything about it.

Strawley has to be on there as well. It puts them on notice they can't make ANOTHER lazy hire and just promote her if Blake gets **** canned.

Advertisement
It HAS to include BOT members Hillarie Bass, David Epstein and Paul Dimare. They are directly involved and hands on with the football/atheltic department unlike the majority of the BOT. You have to embarrass them. Blake James is not enough. You have to cut off the head of the snake and that's them, not Blake.

View attachment 103306

I’m late to the party homies. Trying to donate but I get this message.....what’s popping?

That's not the right one bro.

Go to that link directly, the goal should say $4500

Advertisement
Back