It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Omg bro, that’s priceless! This is the exact kind of message that gets people really uncomfortable and forces change. What do you think @305_separatist ? This looks like a winner to me.

too many names (reading while driving)

It must include FIRE BLAKE JAMES or its pointless. It just says we suck

I LOVE the design though matching the SI article. But it doesn’t need to use similar wording. And can the UCG bull****

“Why the university of Miami should drop Blake James”

follow with facts

call some board members out

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think the FIU game perfectly epitomizes the decade + of incompetence. One does not get to the point of losing to FIU overnight, and in addition to all the other stats, I think it's good to communicate that that game was the last straw for many.

Happy to leave a detail like that to a vote.

Listen, you're the one putting in the effort so you have the right to lean whatever direction you want. I'm grateful you are doing this. All I'm going to say is this.

THE point of this whole exercise to have BOT realize that sweeping changes are needed THROUGHOUT the AD department. First and foremost on that list is Blake. If Blake isn't fired, all of our efforts are a failure. Putting FIU on that board, in my humble opinion, makes us sound like ****ed off reactionary fans. YOU know this isn't true. I know this isn't true. Most on this board who aren't retarded DBJ slurpers know it isn't true.....but the target audience here (THE BOT) believe it or not is made up of CASUAL football fans. They are not going to appreciate the results from a SINGLE GAME being put on this board when the message we are trying to convey is that this imbecile's BODY OF WORK is the reason for our anger.....NOT A SINGLE GAME.

IF A SINGLE GAME mattered to these people, he would have been fired Monday morning. The fact he wasn't makes mentioning that PAINFUL EVENT unnecessary and misguided.

FIRE BLAKE
REFERENCES TO HIS COACHING CHOICES AND BODY OF WORK
MENTION HE PREMATURELY AND UNNECESSARILY EXTENDED THE LAST TWO CRAPPY COACHES
STATS SHOWING HOW WE'VE DONE DURING HIS TENURE

That's what the message should convey. Why on earth even mention our little step sister school that was simply in the right place at the right time and pulled a USF? I'm sorry....but I completely disagree with referencing FIU. It doesn't represent anything.....the last 10 YEARS represent everything.

Listen, you're the one putting in the effort so you have the right to lean whatever direction you want. I'm grateful you are doing this. All I'm going to say is this.

THE point of this whole exercise to have BOT realize that sweeping changes are needed THROUGHOUT the AD department. First and foremost on that list is Blake. If Blake isn't fired, all of our efforts are a failure. Putting FIU on that board, in my humble opinion, makes us sound like ****ed off reactionary fans. YOU know this isn't true. I know this isn't true. Most on this board who aren't retarded DBJ slurpers know it isn't true.....but the target audience here (THE BOT) believe it or not is made up of CASUAL football fans. They are not going to appreciate the results from a SINGLE GAME being put on this board when the message we are trying to convey is that this imbecile's BODY OF WORK is the reason for our anger.....NOT A SINGLE GAME.

IF A SINGLE GAME mattered to these people, he would have been fired Monday morning. The fact he wasn't makes mentioning that PAINFUL EVENT unnecessary and misguided.

FIRE BLAKE

That's what the message should convey. Why on earth even mention our little step sister school that was simply in the right place at the right time and pulled a USF? I'm sorry....but I completely disagree with referencing FIU. It doesn't represent anything.....the last 10 YEARS represent everything.

THiS. Include facts

use SI design

“why the university of Miami should fire Blake James”

the whole idea was to fire BlakeJames.

stay on course

Advertisement
THiS. Include facts

use SI design

“why the university of Miami should fire Blake James”

the whole idea was to fire BlakeJames.

stay on course
Something like this?

firejames.JPG

Advertisement
The baseball team was super young last season and is returning so much talent; we're a top 10 preseason team if I'm not mistaken. Blake made a lazy internal hire in DiMare, but he did a solid job as a first year head coach.
LOL at the concept that Fake hired DiMare. He had about as much to do with that hiring as you did, friend.

LOL at the concept that Fake hired DiMare. He had about as much to do with that hiring as you did, friend.

**** didn't hire Dimare. I was adamantly against that in house hire.

Having said that he did really well he first year brought in a great freshmen class. Really curious to see what Dimare does this year.

I digress.

Back to the sign.

**** BJ

FIRE BLAKE

Jedi made some really good points here @305_separatist . Like him I’m also just appreciative of what your doing/sacrifice your making because I know how hard it is to organize one of these things. But we can’t lose focus on the enemy which is Blake James and his band of cronies starting with Strawley and Bass. We gotta stay on course here because the people running the Hecht center our the cancer. This is more then just one game, even if that game was rock bottom. This is about the last 15 years!

Advertisement
Come on fellas about $2,000 more. If you’ve ever complained about the state of our program then I can promise you $5 won’t kill you. Everything helps let’s get this done by thanksgiving and hopefully we’ll have a program we can actually thankful for soon

I'm going to donate. But, id like to know the design/messaging decision before I do. Some of this stuff is pure garbage.

Lets get that hammered down and im sure the rest of the money will soon follow.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back