It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Minimalist approach, but then you run the risk of them promoting Strawley in his place. Just threw up in my mouth a bit typing that.

savetheU.JPG

Advertisement
Right, there arent any powerful boosters on the baseball side.

When is the next episode of “that poster was mean to me” going to air?
It will air when you debut your next user name, Jagr.

P. S. The most powerful booster is the head baseball coach. Might be tough to convince him to fire himself, but let’s give it a try.

Who knew and who didn't? Name the jackasses who didn't give a ****.

Epstein knew. DiMare knew. Maybe one other. Saiontz, the one who would care the most out of any with the exception of those two, was kept in the dark. Julio Frenk knew but stayed out of it, deferring to Blake James. The rest found out when you did.

It will air when you debut your next user name, Jagr.

P. S. The most powerful booster is the head baseball coach. Might be tough to convince him to fire himself, but let’s give it a try.

This isn’t about the current coaches, it’s about the A.D. Stop adding to your post count long enough to read the thread.

Whines to mods in 3...2...

Advertisement
Lets not shame the baseball team. LOL. They gave us some **** good memories over the years although its been a while since the last one. There sharp decline has been alarming as well.

I started this campaign after the original thread gauging interest received overwhelming support, and well over 3k views. If every single one of those readers donated just $2 to this effort, we would have more than enough to get it done.

Truth is simple banners aren't going to cut it anymore. I gave it several hours before checking the news today, and laughed that the most embarrassing loss in school history hasn't merited any firings. Blake James should have been shown the door immediately to get the party started at least, when you compound this loss with the way all the major athletic programs have performed in recent years.

It's time to take matters into our own hands, and give notice to the entire administration from the community that we think them a joke and a clown show. Clearly being beaten by the commuter school in Sweetwater wasn't embarrassing enough for them. So throw in your money, and throw in your billboard ideas. The one requirement is that it needs to target the school/administration as a whole, and not any one individual. There is plenty of stink to spread around. Bonus points for creative ways to embarrass the school as much as possible without getting me sued for defamation lmao.

Fundraising link: https://www.gofundme.com/f/us1-billboard-protest-um-administration
Just donated 150$ like I said I would brother. Your doing the lords work with this billboard and I’m sure you’ve read Barry Jackson’s latest blog which basically states nothing is changing even though we have hit rock bottom after FIU. This is an act of war and UM has forced us fans to act and act we will! The gloves are off and UM deserves no mercy and will receive no quarter or clemency. Time to fly the dragon banner! Lol

Lets not shame the baseball team. LOL. They gave us some **** good memories over the years although its been a while since the last one. There sharp decline has been alarming as well.

The baseball team was super young last season and is returning so much talent; we're a top 10 preseason team if I'm not mistaken. Blake made a lazy internal hire in DiMare, but he did a solid job as a first year head coach.

Advertisement
Oh yeah, absolutely. I'm just saying broaden the message and you'll get more people involved because they are invested and want to vent too.

Unfortunately this is a billboard, not a manifesto or an airing of grievances. There's a lot wrong with the school but we need to pick the one message that will get the most reach and hope the benefits reverberate elsewhere. If James is fired because of a football focused billboard, baseball is likely to benefit as well.

Took me 10 mins to whip this up using PPT, surely someone with graphic design or photoshop experience can make it look professional.

Again just spitballing but simplistic, embarrassing and a touch of personal is the way to go. The BOT isn't going to like having their names plastered on a billboard associated with the demise of miami football, and the nod to the old SI cover captures the level of despair the program currently finds itself in. University of Coral Gables is meant to hit home as you know these smug ******** look down on FIU.

Full disclosure I quickly googled UofM BoT members to find this list. Of course it can be modified and Jenn Strawley and other Hecht flunkies absolutley need to be listed as well. Just wanted to put an image with an idea.

View attachment 103259
Best one.

Took me 10 mins to whip this up using PPT, surely someone with graphic design or photoshop experience can make it look professional.

Again just spitballing but simplistic, embarrassing and a touch of personal is the way to go. The BOT isn't going to like having their names plastered on a billboard associated with the demise of miami football, and the nod to the old SI cover captures the level of despair the program currently finds itself in. University of Coral Gables is meant to hit home as you know these smug ******** look down on FIU.

Full disclosure I quickly googled UofM BoT members to find this list. Of course it can be modified and Jenn Strawley and other Hecht flunkies absolutley need to be listed as well. Just wanted to put an image with an idea.

View attachment 103259
Omg bro, that’s priceless! This is the exact kind of message that gets people really uncomfortable and forces change. What do you think @305_separatist ? This looks like a winner to me.

Advertisement
Omg bro, that’s priceless! This is the exact kind of message that gets people really uncomfortable and forces change. What do you think @305_separatist ? This looks like a winner to me.

I have my thoughts posted earlier in the thread. Basically I think SI reference is too cute, message should be easier to take at face value, and dropping football is not the face value message we want to send. I'm also not opposed to listing names if done correctly, but calling out every single member of the BOT as the reason UM should drop football is a sure fire way to get myself dragged through a lawsuit out of spite lol.

I have my thoughts posted earlier in the thread. Basically I think SI reference is too cute, message should be easier to take at face value, and dropping football is not the face value message we want to send. I'm also not opposed to listing names if done correctly, but calling out every single member of the BOT as the reason UM should drop football is a sure fire way to get myself dragged through a lawsuit out of spite lol.
Yea I hear that. What ever you come up with I’m sure will be awesome and more importantly get the point across. I’m just happy to donate to the cause brother.

Advertisement
Back