It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Noted on not using Coral Gables shtick. Still think SI reference is too cute.

How about something like:

U Should Be Ashamed
15 years. 0 ACC titles, one division title, one 10 win season.
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com

Shows the scale of the failure, while directly ****ing on blake still who is still the most immediately reachable target. Also much lower risk of me getting sued by some rich BOT member with a stick up their *** than if we throw up their names.

I like this. I'm done with Manny but he aint the only reason why UM football has lost 5+ games 7 times in the last 10 seasons. I don't even want his name or anything degrading the players on the billboard. We don't want to turn people off by talking about players or the current product on the field.

Go after the AD and anyone above him or near him. Go after the **** people who keep phucking up with these hires and not demanding excellence from their sports programs. IF Blake keeps his job and hes not telling Manny, "Fire Enos and Baker and anyone who thinks like them on the staff directly after the bowl game or your a$$ is gone with them" then he doesn't deserve to be our AD.

Advertisement
I agree, it's also unnecessary risk for me. Fact is you can sue anybody for anything, and I've heard of many frivolous lawsuits that take years to get thrown out. Even if I were to win and have all the fees recouped, that would make my life a living nightmare, and these BOT guys are rich and well connected enough locally that they could do so if they wanted without a second thought if so inclined.

So far I'm leaning towards this:

U Should Be Ashamed
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com

Url can also be www.fireBlakeJamesThenMannyDiaz.com

Jennifer Strawley needs to be added.

FIRE BLAKE JAMES should be the top In big orange letters.

Then add the rest beneath it. You have to have the shock and awe factor seen first so people give a ****.

Best bet is to keep it simple. Name the people the fans know—Fake and Manure. Call out the Board generally if you want. But to make a laundry list of names no one knows is pretty pointless, and too many words on a billboard is dumb.

I disagree with going after Manny. Not his fault he got hired and not his fault his a$$ aint been fired. Blake and anyone involved with the hires and is involved with the demise of our sports programs should be front and center. I dont know who this Jennifer Strawley chick is but it seems like she is the "Olivia Pope" of the UM adminstration so put her a$$ on there too.

Manny is the corner boy. Kill him and another will be there next day. We need to shoot down the kingpins.

Advertisement
I agree, it's also unnecessary risk for me. Fact is you can sue anybody for anything, and I've heard of many frivolous lawsuits that take years to get thrown out. Even if I were to win and have all the fees recouped, that would make my life a living nightmare, and these BOT guys are rich and well connected enough locally that they could do so if they wanted without a second thought if so inclined.

So far I'm leaning towards this:

U Should Be Ashamed
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com
Url can also be www.fireBlakeJamesThenMannyDiaz.com
Alternate language:
UM Football is Dying
Calling Board of Trustees to the Rescue
Fire Athletic Director

www.fireblakejames.com
No names called, direct message and the only solution mentioned.
Anyone who follows UM football knows how bad our record has been since 2002. I'm not sure putting up stats is necessary and may dilute the message.

I would just go strictly after the administration...because going after them would imply Diaz blows as well. Saves room and they’re can the root of the problem anyways.

If you want more support, don't limit it to just football. There's a lot of people who love the baseball team and don't really pay as much attention to football. They are just as ****ed about the state of the baseball program. This incompetence goes beyond football.

If you want more support, don't limit it to just football. There's a lot of people who love the baseball team and don't really pay as much attention to football. They are just as ****ed about the state of the baseball program. This incompetence goes beyond football.
But don't you think they will love to see James go too? Regardless of why.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alternate language:
UM Football is Dying
Calling Board of Trustees to the Rescue
Fire Athletic Director

www.fireblakejames.com
No names called, direct message and the only solution mentioned.
Anyone who follows UM football knows how bad our record has been since 2002. I'm not sure putting up stats is necessary and may dilute the message.
I’d include the line item
FIU beat UM

The 12 guys who care about college baseball are up in arms

Advertisement
The only hope is the BOT will do something. I don't know if shaming them will motivate them to do that but asking for their urgent help publicly like that may produce some results.

targeting the BOT is misguided. Blake hiring Manny without a search was actually kept from the board, with the exception of a few people. the ones that were out of the loop and actually care, are kind of ****ed.

Who knew and who didn't? Name the jackasses who didn't give a ****.

Advertisement
Back