It's Officialy Time: Fund The US1 Billboard UPDATE: $3845 Raised!

Advertisement
Noted on not using Coral Gables shtick. Still think SI reference is too cute.

How about something like:

U Should Be Ashamed
15 years. 0 ACC titles, one division title, one 10 win season.
UM 24 - 30 FIU
www.fireblakejames.com

Shows the scale of the failure, while directly ****ing on blake still who is still the most immediately reachable target. Also much lower risk of me getting sued by some rich BOT member with a stick up their *** than if we throw up their names.
I think that's perfect.

No. You need to call out specific names of BOTs and admin.

Your SI Cover was not a bad start.

It needs to be about incompetence, apathy, lack of accountability and pointing at who is responsible.

Lmao feel free to pitch in to cover my legal fund then when rich well connected members of the BOT feel like suing me for going after them personally just because they can. They can still make my life miserable even if they have no hope of winning.

Awesome, at this stage what would probably be most helpful is low fidelity mocks of the trending ideas here. Nothing close to polished, just some help in visualizing how some of these can actually look like. In particular I mentioned and got a lot of likes for:

"The U is Dying" on a dark background, with names of the BOT surrounding it and a link to a website at the bottom. Now that I think about it the FIU score underneath that main text would also be appropriate.

I’m On it after work

Advertisement
Lmao feel free to pitch in to cover my legal fund then when rich well connected members of the BOT feel like suing me for going after them personally just because they can. They can still make my life miserable even if they have no hope of winning.

What law are you breaking?

What law are you breaking?

You don't have to break any law to get sued.

Not going to donate unless the billboard specifically calls for Manny Diaz and admin. to be fired.
Head coach’s head needs to be called for as well.

Not before James is fired. New AD will want his own guy.

Advertisement
Someone link me the blake James clown pic

1574792553014.png

Took me 10 mins to whip this up using PPT, surely someone with graphic design or photoshop experience can make it look professional.

Again just spitballing but simplistic, embarrassing and a touch of personal is the way to go. The BOT isn't going to like having their names plastered on a billboard associated with the demise of miami football, and the nod to the old SI cover captures the level of despair the program currently finds itself in. University of Coral Gables is meant to hit home as you know these smug ******** look down on FIU.

Full disclosure I quickly googled UofM BoT members to find this list. Of course it can be modified and Jenn Strawley and other Hecht flunkies absolutley need to be listed as well. Just wanted to put an image with an idea.

View attachment 103259
Rudy Fernandez should be on this list

Make this a Google Ad. Have it pop up anytime someone googles "Miami Football" etc.

Last edited:
Just trying to help. Billboard defamation suits happen everyday.

The guy who put up this billboard was found guilty by a jury of defamation and was liable for $275 million. The guy on the left sued him along with two other guys who had similar photos put on billboards

View attachment 103275
Like I said, defamation is a potential problem with ANY type of publication. There’s nothing unique about a billboard. Tell the truth, and you can say it in any form of publication you want.

I’d need to know the facts of this billboard situation you referenced in order to ascertain what actually happened.

Advertisement
Like I said, defamation is a potential problem with ANY type of publication. There’s nothing unique about a billboard. Tell the truth, and you can say it in any form of publication you want.

I’d need to know the facts of this billboard situation you referenced in order to ascertain what actually happened.

I disagree that there is "nothing unique about a billboard", especially in this local situation. If you put my face on a billboard a few blocks from where I work, I'm going to take much more offense to it over seeing it in a magazine or the internet.

Don't get this twisted. This is about the OP possibly not feeling comfortable risking it with faces. I 100% support him and will still contribute to the cause. There is nothing more to it than that.

If you want to be the one who goes to the ad company to put your name behind the billboard, I will 100% support you and contribute as well.

Took me 10 mins to whip this up using PPT, surely someone with graphic design or photoshop experience can make it look professional.

Again just spitballing but simplistic, embarrassing and a touch of personal is the way to go. The BOT isn't going to like having their names plastered on a billboard associated with the demise of miami football, and the nod to the old SI cover captures the level of despair the program currently finds itself in. University of Coral Gables is meant to hit home as you know these smug ******** look down on FIU.

Full disclosure I quickly googled UofM BoT members to find this list. Of course it can be modified and Jenn Strawley and other Hecht flunkies absolutley need to be listed as well. Just wanted to put an image with an idea.

View attachment 103259
Like where your heads at but not all these names are involved with the athletics aspect of it. For gods sake one is the student representative. Just because they’re a trustee doesn’t mean they all decide on all hiring decisions. Sure they have influence but I feel that it’s not necessary to call all these names considering we don’t know exactly what they all do. Isn’t Bernie Kosar still on the board?

Advertisement
People don't have time to read through bullet points of reasons why we're ****ed while they're driving -- this needs to be short and sweet like a banner to effectively get the point across.

This goes without saying, but the goal here is complete embarrassment of a small group of people: Certain influential members on BOT, James, and Strawberry.

Flip side, US1 traffic is ****. You could probably put a paragraph and driver's would have time to read it.

Advertisement
Back