It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall know you dont get a top pick if you lose out right. manny could still be fired going 3-9 or 4-8 or w.e., or he may stick around another year. for all our sakes, we better hope he turns it around to at least salvage the recruiting class. we need to look like we improve in the next month or so, so the next guy has talent to work with

Advertisement
I was confident that losses would run Golden out of town and loved watching Clemson push our **** in, but I just don't think losses make a difference at this point. Diaz isn't going anywhere, he has a couple of years at least, maybe it forces him to change coordinators, but I don't think so. He'll use the "new system" BS excuse for not making changes to the staff.

Finally, I have no faith in the admin firing Blake or any other member of the AD staff, they just don't care enough.

yall know you dont get a top pick if you lose out right. manny could still be fired going 3-9 or 4-8 or w.e., or he may stick around another year. for all our sakes, we better hope he turns it around to at least salvage the recruiting class. we need to look like we improve in the next month or so, so the next guy has talent to work with

That's the brain trust we're dealing with. "I hope we lose every game".........next year........."wait, why is Manny still the coach?"

I love it. Dumbest *** kissing ****** DBJ disciples all reside in our fanbase. Shows the attitude that is pervasive throughout the Hecht that got us into the mess in the first place.

They come out like tag team wrestlers, protecting their Hecht masters... it was a baboon named Gibbon, a few days ago.
I am sure we will see a mass attack soon, ....as the heat grows..

Advertisement
Lay out your plan for ovethrowing the athletic department. Something that requires thought.

The next thought you have that isn't attached to kissing *** or settling for mediocrity will be your first. Now run along and have that tall glass of cleaning solution.

The next thought you have that isn't attached to kissing *** or settling for mediocrity will be your first. Now run along and have that tall glass of cleaning solution.

So clever. Are you a writer in Hollywood? I know it's frustrating to have no answers, but try to put a plan together since you're so smart. How are you getting the AD out?

Advertisement
There really no need to root for loses, this staff and team are perfectly capable of going it on their own. I sat in the stands last Saturday and witnessed first hand how bad this team is.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no difference right now between 3-9 and 8-4 as Manny will be here either way in 2020. Book it.

All you do by losing out and the wheels completely going off is setting your recruiting back further than it already is.

Nice five-year old's attitude and approach here.

You just love you some turnover chain dont you. In love with a barely top 20 DC who went to FSU and never played the game. Its creepy how Diaz has this loyal cult following simply bc of his ethnicity and dumb props.

Amazing how once the workweek began and UM got its prepared statements together, this site explodes with slurpers working overtime to prop up the AD and Manny.

Such odd timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back