It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'd cut off an appendage for Urban. The biggest hurdle there is he tends to only take jobs at schools that care about winning and run their programs accordingly.

So consider us eliminated.

Urban Meyer needs a wheelbarrow to carry his massive balls around in.

He ain’t working for Jennifer Strawley

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to pray for the team to clean house from top to bottom including EVERYONE on top and all of these soft players. Everyone is culpable and everyone is on notice. We clown Tennessee, but we are Tennessee. To be honest I doubt we beat them

No real fan ever root for losses, caos or anything bad for the program.
Anyone rooting for losses is doing it because they believe it’s better for the program long term. If manny lucks our and goes 6-6 and wins a **** bowl game we are stuck with him. If manny ***** the bed and goes 4-8 maybe he gets fired and we get a real staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Jedi Master Cane

Brother, we’re going to have to respectfully disagree on this one. I can’t root against the Canes and I won’t. I’ll be rooting for Miami to somehow pull off an 8-4 season … even though (and this pains me to say) I don’t see it with this staff.

I‘m not sure you really believe this, but I can’t in good conscience try to talk you down from that ledge after what we’ve seen this year - not just yesterday.

Yeah, we completely disagree.

I don't view it the way you do. I always root for what's best for the program. Us going on a mini 2 or 3 game meaningless winning streak against below average teams does nothing but buy Manny and this administration more time to sit in the status quo.

We need chaos, bedlam, people ****ed off, and an absolutely horrible environment. This mother ****** needs to be burned down to the ground before it's built back up.

So you gotta understand, while on the surface I'm rooting for "losses", I'm really rooting for the turnaround of this program. Unfortunately I'm old enough and been exposed to the incompetence that sits in that admin building longer than most. I know that the only way to get to where we ultimately want to go....is for things to go absolutely ******* sideways first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back