It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we completely disagree.

I don't view it the way you do. I always root for what's best for the program. Us going on a mini 2 or 3 game meaningless winning streak against below average teams does nothing but buy Manny and this administration more time to sit in the status quo.

We need chaos, bedlam, people ****ed off, and an absolutely horrible environment. This mother ****** needs to be burned down to the ground before it's built back up.

So you gotta understand, while on the surface I'm rooting for "losses", I'm really rooting for the turnaround of this program. Unfortunately I'm old enough and been exposed to the incompetence that sits in that admin building longer than most. I know that the only way to get to where we ultimately want to go....is for things to go absolutely ******* sideways first.

1571614779597.gif

Advertisement
How Blake James still has a job is beyond me

How about how did he get the job?

Do you know how much random chit had to happen for that to occur?

Then again, it did take Blake James five years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato so he clearly is loyal. I am sorry, I didn’t mean loyal. I meant a rider on the shortbus.

How about how did he get the job?

Do you know how much random chit had to happen for that to occur?

Then again, it did take Blake James five years to graduate from Minnesota State Mankato so he clearly is loyal. I am sorry, I didn’t mean loyal. I meant a rider on the shortbus.

Apparently when you do a really good job of going door to door selling tickets, popcorn, and gameday programs....you get to be the Athletic Director at the University of Miami.

No prior experience or further credentials needed.

Advertisement
Apparently when you do a really good job of going door to door selling tickets, popcorn, and gameday programs....you get to be the Athletic Director at the University of Miami.

No prior experience or further credentials needed.

I’d love to see his academic transcript that he provided UM that was on the back of a Denny’s placemat and in crayon.

I’d love to see his academic transcript that he provided UM that was on the back of a Denny’s placemat and in crayon.

Knowing our school, they did a nationwide search and 5 minutes later in resulted in Blake's promotion from ticket guy to athletic director.

Advertisement
No real fan ever root for losses, caos or anything bad for the program.
You are right. However, many ownership groups and college administrations will spend the least to gain the most profit margin revenue possible. Some, in these instances, have no regard for winning. Fans have to address is and hold these bureaucratic entities accountable.

"him" equals Blake James brother.

Assuming a competent AD is hired, Manny being fired is an automatic anyways.

dont be so sure. this bot would probably make any new AD agree to keep the Mayor’s Boy. Nothing says “University of Miami Hurricanes” like an fsu grad whose dad destroyed the orange bowl.

dont be so sure. this bot would probably make any new AD agree to keep the Mayor’s Boy. Nothing says “University of Miami Hurricanes” like an fsu grad whose dad destroyed the orange bowl.

It would also be hilarious if FSU fired Willie and hired Cristobal just to complete the embarrassment.

Advertisement
As much as I want a new coaching staff, AD, etc.. I just can't root against my Canes. However, I have become completely apathetic as to if they win or not. Ironically, losing and winning at this point give me some sort of satisfaction. There's pluses/minuses in either event.

No point. Admin doesn't care whether we win or lose, whether the seats are empty or a full house.

They just don't care.

Lose games, lose recruits.
We're between the devil & the deep blue sea.
A place the UM knows well..

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back