It's officially time to start rooting for losses, bedlam, and chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
5-2 Pitt team in cold weather will destroy the Canes. 3-5 is a lock. I'm not kidding- I see 1 more win on the schedule (probably FIU but that is a toss up). Year 1 Diaz going 4-8 and missing a bowl game? He should be ****canned immediately after he gets spanked by Cutcliffe.

5-2 Pitt team in cold weather will destroy the Canes. 3-5 is a lock. I'm not kidding- I see 1 more win on the schedule (probably FIU but that is a toss up). Year 1 Diaz going 4-8 and missing a bowl game? He should be ****canned immediately after he gets spanked by Cutcliffe.

Duke and Louisville are going to light us the F*** UP

Advertisement
Until our BOT grows some balls and really gives a **** about the program, rooting for losses is futile. It'll be the same decision makers making the decisions. You can fire Blake, but Chairwoman Bass and her crew will have a heavy hand in filling his clown shoes. I'm scared of what that looks like.

I guess we could get lucky. Vilma is a member of the BOT and maybe he decides to flex some political muscle, whatever that's worth. Or maybe a blindfolded monkey on roller skates throws a perfect bullseye and hires the next great AD (and, somehow, we manage to keep him). I just don't see it happening.

I'd cut off an appendage for Urban. The biggest hurdle there is he tends to only take jobs at schools that care about winning and run their programs accordingly.

So consider us eliminated.

that isnt the biggest hurdle. the biggest hurdle is that we wont spend the amoutn to get him here and/or he wouldnt come here with a ten foot pole bc this isnt a big program. its a huge step down from OSU resource, support wise

We're reached that point ALREADY. All we can wish for now is as much shame , heat and chaos brought upon this administration as earthly possible.

There is no difference right now between 3-9 and 8-4 as Manny will be here either way in 2020. Book it.

All you do by losing out and the wheels completely going off is setting your recruiting back further than it already is.

Nice five-year old's attitude and approach here.

Homeboy would have no chance in a spelling bee either.

It's a common link between all those admin slurpers, they are all really dumb human beings.

Says the guy who has been complaining for 18 years only to land us in a worse position than when we started. Thanks for leading the charge!

Advertisement
I'd cut off an appendage for Urban. The biggest hurdle there is he tends to only take jobs at schools that care about winning and run their programs accordingly.

So consider us eliminated.

Translation; state schools with HUGE alumni an FINANCIAL support from boosters—hence why the administration runs them like football factories.

Let me know the day the University of Miami grows by about four times in size, becomes a state school, leaves the city flooded with alumni and those people start writing massive checks to support the football program—instead of a bunch of yahoos wearing 20-year old Nike gear in a half full stadium, raising money via GoFundMe to fly banners about the athletic director, and thinking "Yeah, we showed 'em! They really hear us now!"

Of course Meyer only goes to big football factory schools. That's like saying supermodels only date rich, successful guys and don't give the broke-*** grease monkey at Jiffy Lube a fair shot.

Money takes. Bullsh1t gets run right the f**k out the room.

Expected as well. The admin deparment and it's retarded minions have obviously been put on alert. Don't forget that tall glass of bleach with a side of go **** yourself.

I love it. Trashiest fan base in America. Show us how smart you are and turn the whole athletic department over. You can do it!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back