Its not an OLD OFFENSE

canesfan4508

Recruit
Post after post on here talks about Richt is stuck in the past and his offense of old will not work in today's game. WE DO NOT RUN A 90's power I run game!!!!!!!! We run an RPO offense which is "new aged" we just run it poorly and it is taught poorly. I actually think if he ran what he knows, the old school Georgia stuff we would be more successful than this hybrid of old and new.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, what? When did we install a 5th play?

True it's like the original tecmo bowl with 4 plays
The main issue is poor play designs, lack of situational awareness and a shtty tendency to call the same plays over and over

We can't block worth of **** and its predictable as ****. Unfortunately Searles will be back next year as he and Searles are buds.

True it's like the original tecmo bowl with 4 plays
The main issue is poor play designs, lack of situational awareness and a shtty tendency to call the same plays over and over
Ha. You nailed it. Both created in the mid '80s. Well done

Advertisement
The fact that we rarely motion, do any misdirection, and run tempo makes it seem like a 90’s Offense. Everything is linear. Bottom line, this Offense sucks.

Post after post on here talks about Richt is stuck in the past and his offense of old will not work in today's game. WE DO NOT RUN A 90's power I run game!!!!!!!! We run an RPO offense which is "new aged" we just run it poorly and it is taught poorly. I actually think if he ran what he knows, the old school Georgia stuff we would be more successful than this hybrid of old and new.
34 RPO last game and it was always a run.. never a pass or QB run. Defense only plays the run option..

Advertisement
Richts offense is Boring old fashion and not fun even when it does work. Line up block the guy in front of you,run left ,run right, throw deep hope for a completion ,punt.wake me up in the 4th quarter!

Offense may be this or the other, but with very little effort anyone can replay a dozen gigantic, game changing plays that didn't happen because of drops, bad throws and incorrect routes run.

With better QB play and more experience at TE and WR this offense will be good enough to win the games we lost this season, even if there isn't much change.

The real problem is it will never be good to score the points we will need to compete with juggernauts like Clemson, Bama and OSU.

Advertisement
Our OL sucks too bad for RPO

Advertisement
Back