NFL It's great to see the Chiefs lose

He looks like a prisoner
First....
FB_IMG_1643590766803.jpg

Now...
Concerning his woman, Patrick needs to talk to Russell Wilson.
Remember, that girl is his ex-wife.

gf2_1_medium.jpg

Advertisement
He needs to take A-A-Ron's advice.
Ditch the family. It will wear you down and cause a bad on-the-job performance.

I mean, his woman will still be around, but he can tell her to STFU, though.

Agreed but A-A-Ron might* be a bad example. He's the same weirdo with a longtime male live-in "assistant" (I'm still efforting to see if his name is Kenneth) and a history of "girlfriends" that I could see being beards in exchange for the attention.

I'd probably use Gronk as the example.

Advertisement
Agreed but A-A-Ron might* be a bad example. He's the same weirdo with a longtime male live-in "assistant" (I'm still efforting to see if his name is Kenneth) and a history of "girlfriends" that I could see being beards in exchange for the attention.

I'd probably use Gronk as the example.
Gronk is legit dumb af though - he's not an example to follow.

It's 2022, if Rodgers was *** he'd be out by now.

When they screwed up getting those points in the end of the first half I said they better not hope this bites them in the ***.i would have secured the 3. I missed the second half but looking at the score going into overtime looks like missed points before the half would have won it

Wifey that probably gives him a hall pass to bang any chick he wants.

There was a basketball player a while back whose wife said she had a policy that he was allowed to f#ck around one time per year. She said all the other bball players cheat on their wives all the time anyways, so if he got one per year he'd be picky about it and get it out of his system. I guess that's one way of dealing with that situation.
How enlightened of her.(Sarcasm) That type of thing rarely works in real life. Too many emotional contradictions. Her husband is probably like yeah right on until he finds out she's doing the same thing and at that point it isn't a marriage it's booty calls from a roommate who will roast you in court if she ever gets that chance. ***** that

Advertisement
Gronk is legit dumb af though - he's not an example to follow.

It's 2022, if Rodgers was *** he'd be out by now.
That's partly shtick with Gronk although he's certainly no genius but I guarantee the management of his finances and management of his actual personal life has been as good or better than anyone in the NFL.

As far as Rodgers, I think you're right but he's absolutely a weirdo. And it IS 2022 but until recently people (and the media) also thought he was some big lib too so there might even be wiggle room on people missing him being a switch hitter.

Advertisement
When they screwed up getting those points in the end of the first half I said they better not hope this bites them in the ***.i would have secured the 3. I missed the second half but looking at the score going into overtime looks like missed points before the half would have won it
It wasn’t just the missed points. Cincinnati had just scored a td and had some semblance of momentum. Points would’ve killed that, but a goal line stand made cincy stronger

Wifey that probably gives him a hall pass to bang any chick he wants.

There was a basketball player a while back whose wife said she had a policy that he was allowed to f#ck around one time per year. She said all the other bball players cheat on their wives all the time anyways, so if he got one per year he'd be picky about it and get it out of his system. I guess that's one way of dealing with that situation.
Who was the guy on the Mets who's wife said she would gangbang the whole team if he cheated on her?

Advertisement
Andy Reid and Mahomes learned a lesson in greed today. I’m thrilled…been a Bengals fan since ‘82. It’s been hard.

Advertisement
Back