NFL It's great to see the Chiefs lose

Shame on all of you. A person can't help if they're born all gums and no upper lip.

View attachment 175341
hot dogs GIF

@Baba Yaga we need you!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Patrick can't be that smart marrying that chick. I mean ****, she's not hot and she's possibly the most annoying human on the planet

Wifey that probably gives him a hall pass to bang any chick he wants.

There was a basketball player a while back whose wife said she had a policy that he was allowed to f#ck around one time per year. She said all the other bball players cheat on their wives all the time anyways, so if he got one per year he'd be picky about it and get it out of his system. I guess that's one way of dealing with that situation.

Wifey that probably gives him a hall pass to bang any chick he wants.

There was a basketball player a while back whose wife said she had a policy that he was allowed to f#ck around one time per year. She said all the other bball players cheat on their wives all the time anyways, so if he got one per year he'd be picky about it and get it out of his system. I guess that's one way of dealing with that situation.
they're not married.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna take that out on Patrick, he's a legit good dude.

**** his dolphin teeth having *** girl and douche missing chromosome Patrick Mahomes from Wish face *** little brother.

Trust me, the city of Kansas City can't stand em, either. I hear how much they can't stand em almost everyday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back