It's Bowl Game Day Fella's

Now I'm pumped. Got up to workout to work off a hangover. Looking at beer gives me one at my age. And I find out the ******* LSU band is staying in my hotel (they play Louisville here on New Year's Eve). I have decided if I see Lamar Jackson I'm challenging him to a race.

Advertisement
I know this doesn't actually belong here...

[TWEET]814099132872695808[/TWEET]

Canes 35- Mountainqueer Couch Burning Oxycontin Addicts 21

Diaz makes adjustments at the half and we pull away. Njoku says goodbye with 2 TDs and 125 yds receiving.

Advertisement
Now I'm pumped. Got up to workout to work off a hangover. Looking at beer gives me one at my age. And I find out the ****ing LSU band is staying in my hotel (they play Louisville here on New Year's Eve). I have decided if I see Lamar Jackson I'm challenging him to a race.

Offer to sell him LSU's playbook.

I know this doesn't actually belong here...

[TWEET]814099132872695808[/TWEET]

It belongs anywhere and everywhere.

Different topic I guess but beating out/holding off a West Coast Playoff team in Petersen and Washington for this kid is pretty cot**** impressive. Time to give these recruits an actual bowl win to celebrate for freakin' once.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We need to finish strong..

I want to continue to build with class of 2015, 2016, and now 2017. A win brings positive momentum heading into a off season with a new potential qb at the helm.

This thread is the quiet before the meltdown. I still feel some Golden on this team. The only way I see this being a beatdown is if Kaaya is in fact leaving for the draft. Then he'll be lights out. I hope to GOD they prove they're truly over the hump. PLEASE HELP ME KNOW GOLDENS SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS TRASH IS GONE. I'm so tired of being average

Advertisement
Now I'm pumped. Got up to workout to work off a hangover. Looking at beer gives me one at my age. And I find out the ****ing LSU band is staying in my hotel (they play Louisville here on New Year's Eve). I have decided if I see Lamar Jackson I'm challenging him to a race.

Offer to sell him LSU's playbook.

I wrote it on the little pad in the hotel room. Run to the left, run to the right, run up the middle. Punt.

Advertisement
Back