It's Bowl Game Day Fella's

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
Get Pumped! Time to change our recent history. We're gonna beat the shît out of these trash talking Mountainqueers and while we're at it... let's give that Gayturd wannabe Dyke Narley a proper 305 sendoff to his new hometown in Morgue-in-town, WV. GOT SOME CANES OVER HERE!!!

Advertisement
I thought Miami already beat the Mountaineers this year. Now we gotz to beat their *** again? Ok, I'm in.

Advertisement
It's time to actually show the tide has turned and the decade of complete mediocrity is going to be behind us. The last time we won a bowl game that sorta counted (ie our opponent was decent) was the Peach Bowl win against the Turds. We need to bury the big stinking pile of **** losing streak we have been on. With a month to get this team ready and a bit more healthy, I think Richt's got this one.

Pumped for this one. Hoping we go into the offseason with a positive feeling after a win.

We need to make a statement today...and that means the use of extreme violence and no mercy.

Advertisement
Our best win this year was against Pitt. Need this one to prove that we're any good.

Never wanted a win so bad in recent memory. Fucc wvu, their coaches, players, fans, recruits, and commits. Beat that *** to oblivion.

Advertisement
Yup, this is big in my book.

Season was streaky, full of ups and downs. And we lost pretty much the biggest/most important 4 games on the schedule. Which is status quo around here.

But we also rebounded nicely and finished strong for the first time in a long time.And because of that we have a shot at finishing with a decent record and with some momentum going into next season.

This matchup has set us up to reinforce either the negative or positive aspects of the season. Plus, it gives us one more chance to put a "big" win on this season's resume. Make no mistake, this will be a statement game one way or the other. I think there are a lot of eyes on Richt and Miami. This will say a lot about whether we are actually moving forward or if it's SOS.

No excuses. Got to get it done.

Last edited:
Advertisement
#14 team in the country with 10 wins.

We're 0-6 in bowl games as a trend.

This is a must win game.

Advertisement
Back