It's Bowl Game Day Fella's

Advertisement
Zero excuse for not winning this game.

Why? Is West Virginia throwing it for us? The biggest problem around here is that our fans think that our coaches control every aspect of the game. West Virginia is at least as good as we are.

These are the posts and the don bailey jr logic that really bother me.

We're only just as good as them because we gave away 3 games we shouldn't have during that 4 game stretch where richts abomination of play calling let us down . Those games go the way they should have and we'd be ranked higher and favored by more . The fact they are ranked 16th and we are unranked yet STILL favored tells you everything you need to know.

Veteran qb with a talented team playing less than 300 miles from campus with an experienced HC who is making a lot of money and desperately needs this win to continue momentum in recruiting .

I repeat...zero excuse for not winning this game

Why? Is West Virginia throwing it for us? The biggest problem around here is that our fans think that our coaches control every aspect of the game. West Virginia is at least as good as we are.

We're only just as good as them because we gave away 3 games we shouldn't have during that 4 game stretch where richts abomination of play calling let us down . Those games go the way they should have and we'd be ranked higher and favored by more . The fact they are ranked 16th and we are unranked yet STILL favored tells you everything you need to know.

Veteran qb with a talented team playing less than 300 miles from campus with an experienced HC who is making a lot of money and desperately needs this win to continue momentum in recruiting .

Oh, you're on the "WE HAVE TALENT!!! LOOK AT THE 2013 DRAFT!!!" bandwagon.

We're still barely above average, sunshine. The "no excuse" stance opens it up for you to bash Richt after a loss.

My thoughts exactly.

Oh, you're on the "WE HAVE TALENT!!! LOOK AT THE 2013 DRAFT!!!" bandwagon.

We're still barely above average, sunshine. The "no excuse" stance opens it up for you to bash Richt after a loss.

Is that you Don?

You realize the we don't have talent garbage can just as easily be a crutch for you to break out your Pom poms after the loss and still blindly support the coaching staff right ?

Zero excuse for not winning this game

Advertisement
You realize the we don't have talent garbage can just as easily be a crutch for you to break out your Pom poms after the loss and still blindly support the coaching staff right ?

Except that I didn't say we don't have talent. We have top 25 talent. West Virginia has top 25 talent. You're part of the "we still da U" crowd who thinks we have mega stars just because 2001.

I think we should win, but there's no excuse if we don't beat the # 16 team when we're unranked? I feel like some our posters would say we have no excuse to lose to Clemson if we were playing them.

I think we should win, but there's no excuse if we don't beat the # 16 team when we're unranked? I feel like some our posters would say we have no excuse to lose to Clemson if we were playing them.

We had a bunch of NFL players in 2013, therefore we have no excuses in 2016. That's our board.

Advertisement

Except that I didn't say we don't have talent. We have top 25 talent. West Virginia has top 25 talent. You're part of the "we still da U" crowd who thinks we have mega stars just because 2001.

HOLY ******* ****....IT IS DON!

And you're part of the pom pom let's got administration you know what's best crowd!!

NO ******* EXCUSE FOR LOSING TODAY.

Screenshot_20161228-151955.jpg

I want to see a ******* Miami team play a bowl game it looks like it actually prepared for

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back