It's been 60 days since Miami was embarrassed by Pitt...

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Advertisement
All that's needed now is for CiS's balls to drop, do a fire golden front page story, go HAM on social media on the BoT, admin, and Golden.
I have real life things I have to write at the moment. So why don't you write it, since you are the only person on the planet with a bleeding **** about this topic? If you can string enough sentences together with proper subject/verb agreement to form something that's half readable, I'll put it on the front page.

There's no reason to be upset.

I'm not on staff, but you are and so are the other 10+ shills here that have plenty of time to do this thread, stuff on 2016 recruits, basketball write ups, etc...but not 1 person on CiS's staff has the time to write a simple paragraph or 2 calling for Golden to be fired, put it on the front page, and tweet it out.

Keep putting polls out there that are way fuggin late.

And lulz at you Dan...attempting to take shots at my grammar when Nash, Glory, Pete, and Tito have had **** published as stories with more grammatical errors than a grade schooler.

CiS gonna CiS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dan, can you run one of you classic countdown threads " .... Days until Donna's gone?" I assume she has an end date. Almost said End of Life date but that would get all her loving servants all fired up.

All that's needed now is for CiS's balls to drop, do a fire golden front page story, go HAM on social media on the BoT, admin, and Golden.
I have real life things I have to write at the moment. So why don't you write it, since you are the only person on the planet with a bleeding **** about this topic? If you can string enough sentences together with proper subject/verb agreement to form something that's half readable, I'll put it on the front page.

I'm not on staff, but you are and so are the other 10+ shills here that have plenty of time to do this thread, stuff on 2016 recruits, basketball write ups, etc...but not 1 person on CiS's staff has the time to write a simple paragraph or 2 calling for Golden to be fired, put it on the front page, and tweet it out.

And lulz at you Dan...attempting to take shots at my grammar when Nash, Glory, Pete, and Tito have had **** published as stories with more grammatical errors than a grade schooler.

CiS gonna CiS.
Got it. So you posses neither the guts, nor the talent to write it yourself. It's just a simple paragraph, man. You're like a hypeman without anything to say.

Oh, and leave the "wEz poster who constantly reads and posts on CiS, whilst simultaneously claiming to hate it" schtick to Whoop, WhatTheHell, and Rokulika. Their posts are far more entertaining and they're 10X better at it than you.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, but wanted to share some of my photoshop work.

golden crush.jpg

CiS gonna CiS.
Got it. So you posses neither the guts, nor the talent to write it yourself. It's just a simple paragraph, man. You're like a hypeman without anything to say.

Oh, and leave the "wEz poster who constantly reads and posts on CiS, whilst simultaneously claiming to hate it" schtick to Whoop, WhatTheHell, and Rokulika. Their posts are far more entertaining and they're 10X better at it than you.

friday-****-scene-o.gif

5 days...still employed.

mario&al.jpg

Remember when we thought he was a boss & don, and that he would clean up recruiting with Mario on his staff?

Yeap, many of us, myself included, where played for fools. We were so desperate that he had us at "Are you kidding me!" Plus the Malcolm scene gave Al a lot of float. Heck, I still cry at pictures of it. But now I cry far more for the burial of our program. Donna finally got the right hitman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That LSU game was the first game where it was clearly evident we sucked, but I felt like we sucked a couple years previous because our early 2000s teams were so dominant.

Spoiled. I'd kill for that team right now.

That LSU game was the first game where it was clearly evident we sucked, but I felt like we sucked a couple years previous because our early 2000s teams were so dominant.

Spoiled. I'd kill for that team right now.

I had the misfortune of being at that game, what a nightmare.

Advertisement
Back