It's been 60 days since Miami was embarrassed by Pitt...

ag3_zps71ec3b18.png

Advertisement
I REALLY wanted Al to be the coach that led us back to the Golden years, especially after what he did for Malcolm Lewis when he got hurt. But being a great guy doesn't make you a great coach. My question is, has he ever fired one of his assistants? Even during his Temple tenure?

Was he a "great guy" when he snuck up to try and snag the PSU gig?

We had the

#1 QB in the ACC
#1 RB in the ACC
#1 TE in the Country
#1 LB in the ACC

6 losses.

Why do they keep pointing to the NCAA mess? They were still able to collect more NFL talent than BAMA and managed to finish in the bottom of the division.

The evaluation process HAS to be more thorough than what theyre telling the local media

I largely agree with you, but don't unnecessarily undercut your argument with falsehoods like we have more NFL talent than BAMA.

unreal that this guy hasnt been fired yet. 2015 class is gonna fall apart if he isnt let go

that will create a big gap on the depth chart for the next coach and set us back another couple of years. we need a real coach today

Advertisement
Better late than never Dan. I would have fired Coker the year he lost 2 games with all those 1st round draft picks. But I wasn't happy with JJ's horrible bowl game coaching either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back