Its all about UNC

Advertisement
Advertisement
That offense will show if last Saturday's defense is real or just a product of an anemic A&M offense. Maye is one of the best QB we will face this season
If the pass rush comes to play we'll be fine cuz their run game is nowhere near what it was 2 years ago when they embarrassed us. Make them one dimensional and play your best in the RZ and we'll be fine. Now, can the offense score points is a whole different story.

Advertisement
Bad bad feeling about that game… bye week prior or not how in the **** are we going to our score them? The way their offense is humming limiting them to less than 33 is a major win. Can miami score 33 points against a team with a pulse? At this time I don’t think we can hope that changes in 3 weeks

Bad bad feeling about that game… bye week prior or not how in the **** are we going to our score them? The way their offense is humming limiting them to less than 33 is a major win. Can miami score 33 points against a team with a pulse? At this time I don’t think we can hope that changes in 3 weeks
We’ll score on them because they have one of the worst defenses in the country? This is a team that let Georgia State put up 28 on them, and let App State put up 61. I don’t think scoring a will be a problem; the question is how many stops can we generate. We have the better defense.

Advertisement
UNC looks atrocious on defense. If we can’t score on them we have real problems. They will score some points as their qb is good.
This!^^^ The way our defense are playing I feel confident we win by 10!
No excuses, the defensive coaches are coaching up their players.

Mess around and lose against Middle Tennessee State looking ahead to the UNC game....pull an App State vs A&M.

Here's to hoping the kids don't think like we all do...

But to your point, I'm interested in seeing if the bye week blues have been corrected....I legitimately think the ACC gets a kick out of scheduling UNC after our bye weeks. We beat them and they'll stop doing that lol

Advertisement
We’ll score on them because they have one of the worst defenses in the country? This is a team that let Georgia State put up 28 on them, and let App State put up 61. I don’t think scoring a will be a problem; the question is how many stops can we generate. We have the better defense.
App state is light years better than us offensively at this time. That was put on display Saturday night. Don’t know anything about Georgia state but I’d imagine that o is currently better than us too. Better hope we run the ball and control the clock and score in red zone

Unc d looked awful all 2020 and Miami only managed to score 26. And Miami’s offense was solid that year. What makes you think Miami will score a lot this year?
Not saying they will score a lot but this unc defense is worse than 2020. They are giving up 38ppg

I'm afraid A&M gave away the formula to stop us or at the very least slow us down enough to be very beatable. UNC already plays that style of defense as it is in a bend don't break.

Play 6 men in the box and let us run it. We will chunk 5-6-7 yards and eventually you'll get us for 0 or 1 and then force us to throw. In sure passing downs bring 3 and sit 8 guys in coverage. UNC has the DBs that can match up and lock us down like A&M did even with their 3rd string at times.

We are an efficient running team that really lacks explosion and big-play ability on the ground because we only have slightly above average backs. Parrish is efficient and Knighton can be explosive (him making big plays and breaking big runs might be the key to our season going forward) but goes down on the first contact. Thad is big and smooth but he's not a power runner by any means and lacks speed to break it open. We badly need someone that can break tackles and take it to the house. Both guys with that ability won't play this year in Chaney and Citizen.

Either break big run plays or successfully hit on the trick plays like the flea flicker we've tried 2 weeks in a row. I think that one has run it's course.. time to draw up some new trick plays down field. I'd love to see a return of the RB wheel we saw wide open so many times with Lashlee.

Advertisement
Back