It's all about the X's & O's...

I think it's

1. patke
2. baker
3. banda
4. stubblefield

barry inherited an absolute mess with guys whose confidence has been smashed, ill give him a pass for at least a few more games.

baker - took the strength of this team and has it looking like a clown show
banda - rah rah guy that struggles in multiple things
stubs - just doesn't have the resume, WR's look okay I guess
patke - joke at everything he's done here

agreed as to Baker

Advertisement
Two things so we basically have a high school staff and yet again Miami being cheap cost us probably the better coach. Smh this program just doesn’t care at all does it
And that's why I just cancelled season tickets and any further donations. It's hurts but if they don't care, ESPECIALLY after getting a golden ticket with Richt leaving free and clear, I'm not going to keep paying good money. The first time since Butch left we didn't have to pay a former corch and they ran out and PAID to get Temple's 3rd choice, without gauging anyone else. SMFH, I can't do it anymore and until all these brainwashed fans do the same, the administration will have zero incentive to rectify their self inflicted wounds.

Oh what a difference a Million Dollars makes! This young man is OK States new OC whom they paid $550K vs UM paying Enos paying $1.5 MM. He even talks about planning his offense to help out OK St's poor offensive line play for the last few years. I am hoping Coach Enos will start to produce a $1.5 Million type offense.

Wasn't this the hotshot OC that Manny considered at some point in some capacity? Or was it Richt in 2017?

Just saw the trailer for that new HBO college football show. Man how cool would herm Edwards be here. If anything it would be entertaining as fans

Wasn't this the hotshot OC that Manny considered at some point in some capacity? Or was it Richt in 2017?

People outside the Miami program considered him. but he ended up at Ok State, he was tying to land a job with the Arizona Cardinals when Gundy came calling.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Smh... mario has always wanted to come home. It was a difference of a couple million that stopped the buy out from happening. Had nothing to do with salary
people think a cuban former cane from so fla wants to live in eugene oregon? lol

@Dwinstitles I was on the phone last night with 2 Former UM players (who'll remain nameless)...(and not @dsddcane ) who told me UM has 4 assistant coaches who have Absolutely No business coaching at UM....
I'll take their word over anybody on this site..(excluding @dsddcane) take it for what its worth.
The only thing I would ask is if all 4 are on one side of the ball.

What kinda Offense you think Oklahoma, Oh St, Bama & Clemson are running?

The point is to put an offense on the field that will score points so we can get W's bs teams we're supposed to beat, which would give us a shot at the ACCCG, which would finally start to make recruits want to stay home & play for Miami because we would be consistently winning games.

The offense we're running now & the pro style we've run under Richt & Folden didn't work, so why not try something new that is guaranteed to work.
@Liberty City El You are making too much sense for some to understand. It as if the very mention of spread offense means that we would turn into Texas Tech under Leach. An offense that scores 40+ consistently yet undermined by a defense that allows 45+. It doesn't have to be that way. The funny thing is that back in the day when we were winning, our offenses were always quick strike. Ironically we were more susceptible to gassing our defense back then but I didn't hear anyone complaining about it back then.

Advertisement
I thought enos (who I do believe in himself)is more iron fist with his staff. Hes not & it's a problem. None of them except fields could be here on their own. Far as the defense goes I've said what I've said all along. Bartender has far too much responsibility same for patke who atleast knows what hes talking about but is clueless for how to coach it(same as stubblefield on offense) stroud the kids love. I like him as a man but hes responsible for production at the end of the day & his unit is regressing horribly(which I also said would happen with the tackle play we have which also kills the secondary because QBs can just sit around). Far as baker goes I've said all along we'd have to see if that's a title being gave out & manny still calls the unit or if its baker. Well its Baker & somehow he has different principles for his calls(which manny still cosigns) so the pieces I've felt were built for strength need to step up and be the leaders they pretend to be. Until that happens & the line tightens up on both sides of the ball this is gonna be ugly.

This makes me sick. Unfortunately, I’m not one bit surprised.

I thought Jarren won the job because he was better than the other QB's under center. So if we go full spread wouldn't Tate or Perry fit better scheme wise?

Advertisement
Smh... mario has always wanted to come home. It was a difference of a couple million that stopped the buy out from happening. Had nothing to do with salary

Precisely. A difference of a " couple of million". I never said " salary". Money was A factor in this. No idea how far Miami's interest went w/ MC but it was widely reported that the money( whether salary, buyout or combo) was a non starter.

I've been saying for years that we need to take advantage of our recruiting base by sayung exactly what you said. Leave this pro-set stuff in the dust, get me a spread / air raid guy and it's a wrap. Nobody has had the talent pool we've got to run it before and we would reshape college football. I repeated this days ago.

The original thought came from Laus in '03 thereabouts. Man was spot on and may he rest in peace.

@Liberty City El You are making too much sense for some to understand. It as if the very mention of spread offense means that we would turn into Texas Tech under Leach. An offense that scores 40+ consistently yet undermined by a defense that allows 45+. It doesn't have to be that way. The funny thing is that back in the day when we were winning, our offenses were always quick strike. Ironically we were more susceptible to gassing our defense back then but I didn't hear anyone complaining about it back then.
We ALL complained about it back then... and even now... defenses wear out in the fourth quarter.

Advertisement
@Dwinstitles I was on the phone last night with 2 Former UM players (who'll remain nameless)...(and not @dsddcane ) who told me UM has 4 assistant coaches who have Absolutely No business coaching at UM....
I'll take their word over anybody on this site..(excluding @dsddcane) take it for what its worth.

Stroud
Panda Express
Patke
Pay Stub?

can’t read through 19 pages on plane

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know what to do with our kids, these guys we are hiring just don’t seem to be smart!! There are some mid-level coordinators that would have our team humming.
You don't get to their level of the coaching profession if you aren't smart. It's stubbornness

Board has become unreadable extra early this year. Long term “fans” jumping ship off 4 games into a new coach’s tenure, but will stay here and clutter up the board with their bull****.

I just wish you guys would go root for one of these other teams that you all obsess over and pine for. You won’t be missed.

Don’t be a fan later. I’m keeping track of the posters who want Manny/Enos/Baker fired bc when we get this rolling and you’re on here beating your chest, I’m calling y’all tf out.

Advertisement
Back