It's about time

I declare that I fully expect this team to complete the upcoming season in the top 20 of all
Teams. Should mister Kaaya return for his senior year and the remaining elements come into
Place, I believe year 2 should be a genuine attempt at a final four spot:

Qb-should mister Kaaya return, plus the maturation of Rozier, shireffs, and uber talented Allison. This does not take into account the two hot looking men we also currently have committed. Would be a+.

Rb- if everyone stays plus the class we are likely to add and Homer as well. Would be an a + stable.

Wr-a lot of next years talent is hinging on the new freshmen. And if the coaches decide to pair Bruce and Mullins (while correctly putting Richards as a cornerback this fall) and Harris with a lot of playing time (and likely productivity ) then this shall give us a b level core with berrios and cager heading into next year. This wouldn't take into account future young men like dingle, scott and remaining studs (jeudy, Buckley, Dallas, etc) that would give us a b+\a- caliber core.

Te/hb: Herndon and njoku=
A+. Factor in young guys like irvin, Haskins, maybe polendy etc and amazing.

Ol-further maturation of St. Louis, gauthier, Linder, darling, McDermott, Johnson, milo and the incoming frosh group will make this a b/b+ group. Plus we finally have an actual Ol coach.

Dl- lose Muhammad but otherwise....with kugs should be nasty. Further maturation of bethel and the freak Jackson won't hurt

Lb-**** ****s we got some frosh studs that gonna bee gettin lots of time. Will be ripe as fu... Next year

Cb-will be main concern. Hopefully redwine matures and young comes on quickly. Hopefully Richards is here ASAP as he'd likely be competing for
That second starting spot next year. Depth hinging on Roberts and a few more south Florida frosh studs.

S-Johnson will be a stud, and knowles surprised in the spring. If Finley and wright play to dem boys potential and we land another stud with Gibson then daaaaaaaamn

K-just signed a Hispanic. A+ no matter wut!

Hollah!

No, just no. Richards to corner? He has the biggest upside out of all the WR freshman. Not too sure if you're serious[/QUOTE

Sorry but scouts have said it's higher at cb. Put him there and let Bruce and Mullins go to work with some Harris help.

What scouts? Why would a cb guru like Saban offer him as a wr?

Fishbein's crack smoking *** did lol, coming from the same guy crying racism about Braxton too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Good thing ****brain isn't a scout. He's a recruiting nerd. Somewhere along the way, these recruiting nerds started calling themselves scouts.

I declare that I fully expect this team to complete the upcoming season in the top 20 of all
Teams. Should mister Kaaya return for his senior year and the remaining elements come into
Place, I believe year 2 should be a genuine attempt at a final four spot:

Qb-should mister Kaaya return, plus the maturation of Rozier, shireffs, and uber talented Allison. This does not take into account the two hot looking men we also currently have committed. Would be a+.

Rb- if everyone stays plus the class we are likely to add and Homer as well. Would be an a + stable.

Wr-a lot of next years talent is hinging on the new freshmen. And if the coaches decide to pair Bruce and Mullins (while correctly putting Richards as a cornerback this fall) and Harris with a lot of playing time (and likely productivity ) then this shall give us a b level core with berrios and cager heading into next year. This wouldn't take into account future young men like dingle, scott and remaining studs (jeudy, Buckley, Dallas, etc) that would give us a b+\a- caliber core.

Te/hb: Herndon and njoku=
A+. Factor in young guys like irvin, Haskins, maybe polendy etc and amazing.

Ol-further maturation of St. Louis, gauthier, Linder, darling, McDermott, Johnson, milo and the incoming frosh group will make this a b/b+ group. Plus we finally have an actual Ol coach.

Dl- lose Muhammad but otherwise....with kugs should be nasty. Further maturation of bethel and the freak Jackson won't hurt

Lb-**** ****s we got some frosh studs that gonna bee gettin lots of time. Will be ripe as fu... Next year

Cb-will be main concern. Hopefully redwine matures and young comes on quickly. Hopefully Richards is here ASAP as he'd likely be competing for
That second starting spot next year. Depth hinging on Roberts and a few more south Florida frosh studs.

S-Johnson will be a stud, and knowles surprised in the spring. If Finley and wright play to dem boys potential and we land another stud with Gibson then daaaaaaaamn

K-just signed a Hispanic. A+ no matter wut!

Hollah!

No, just no. Richards to corner? He has the biggest upside out of all the WR freshman. Not too sure if you're serious[/QUOTE

Sorry but scouts have said it's higher at cb. Put him there and let Bruce and Mullins go to work with some Harris help.

You make me laugh inside. What scouts are you talking about? Also, if any of the new receivers switched over it would be Mullins. But they are all receivers in my book.

Will not attend a home stadium that celebrates Florida Gator National Championship teams. Will watch from TV until we have our home back. GO CANES!

We are 36-15 there with about 24 of the wins coming from FBS teams.

[video=youtube;N2Fls6XO6Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Fls6XO6Mo[/video]

Been saying this **** for years. Fvck the Dolphins until Ross sells that team. He owns that stadium and will not get a penny out of me. I rather go to an away game than give Stephen Ross my money.

Technically. UM rents the stadium so your ticket money doesn't go to Stephen Ross, it goes straight to UM. However, once you pay to park and buy a beer, Ross has your money.

Advertisement
I'd have to say that the Cincinnati game in 2014 was the most sparsely attended Hurricane football game I've ever been to. They announced something like 30 thousand but if there was more than 12,000 people there, i'd be shocked. Plus, it was about 150 degrees outside and people were just baking in the seats. My buddy and I watched a majority of the game from the bar, in the shade. I personally can't wait for the stadium upgrades.

That was one hot game. Just my son and I went to this one. I spent tons of money just trying to keep him happy because it was so **** hot lol. Of course I'd like to go back in time and rescue the Orange Bowl but I am very much looking forward to the shade.

Fishbein knows more recruiting and upside than anyone on this board by far. Many universities subscribe to get his feedback on Florida high school prospects and he's been doing so for over a decade. So, those deriding him aren't very bright.

You don't know what Saban would have done with Richards, either, so that's also an
Ignorant statement to make. Maybe he recognizes the overall talent of
Richards and would have dealt with where to put him once he had him.

Richards has terrific length and athleticism that would be ideal for a cb. Especially a team that has recruited so poorly at cb for several years. He, along with young, would immediately compete for two deep playing time. Again, the idiots arguing against this fail to grasp that just because I promote him as a cb so highly, does not mean I don't think he could be a great Wr too.

The problem is, I also use logic and basic counting skills to see we have three other wrs coming in this fall, two of them south Florida frosh studs yet only 1 cb frosh enrollee. Wr depth and talent, which is also a great concern would be more than covered initially until next year when another Wr class of 3-4 guys come in (and we lose coley, Lewis, and hopefully kick out langham). Cb depth, however, would remain an immediate concern. I see no issue about moving Richards there immediately (or Mullins who also has great cb upside: 1 of the two).

Owned.

I'd expect an uptick in ticket sales based solely on the new staff. However, 90% of the people who didn't go to games last year because "Golden is still the coach" will still not go to games this year. If the team gets hot and starts winning big, the bandwagon crowd will start showing up to games besides FSU. Until then, we're still looking at around 40-45 thousand fans at (non-FSU) home games.

Agreed. Did anyone watch the Heat game? Empty seats all over the place. Miami = Bandwagon, USA

Heat sellout games, were near or top 10 in attendance before Lebron

Nice bs though
no one cares about the Bobcats, now if the Bulls or cavs were in town...

Even if its a playoff game? just askin..

Sun Life Stadium is 322 miles from Gainesville and Ross paraded the Gators as champions there; and we are expected to call it a HOME stadium? You can put lipstick on a pig, but we haven't had a home game or home field advantage since 2007.

Advertisement
Sun Life Stadium is 322 miles from Gainesville and Ross paraded the Gators as champions there; and we are expected to call it a HOME stadium? You can put lipstick on a pig, but we haven't had a home game or home field advantage since 2007.

We got beat 48-0 in the last game at the OB.

Please stop with the nonsense about the OB being some magical place. It wasn't.

People had great times at the OB because the team was dominant. But the causation is NOT that the team was dominant because of the OB, or because of some mythical home field advantage. Those teams could have played in Lockhart, or at Greentree, and the results would have been the same.

Again ... UVA beat us 48-0 in the final game at the OB! The stadium was packed with Miami fans! And we got destroyed on the field ... In the OB.

Talent and coaching are what matter most, not if the school has their own stadium ... IMO.

That noted, it would be GREAT for Miami to have their own stadium. IJS ... lol

I'd expect an uptick in ticket sales based solely on the new staff. However, 90% of the people who didn't go to games last year because "Golden is still the coach" will still not go to games this year. If the team gets hot and starts winning big, the bandwagon crowd will start showing up to games besides FSU. Until then, we're still looking at around 40-45 thousand fans at (non-FSU) home games.

Agreed. Did anyone watch the Heat game? Empty seats all over the place. Miami = Bandwagon, USA

Heat sellout games, were near or top 10 in attendance before Lebron

Nice bs though
no one cares about the Bobcats, now if the Bulls or cavs were in town...

Even if its a playoff game? just askin..
we always sweep or win the series in 5 with the Bobcats. That why we don't show up, it's kinda like oh them again?? I'll go pay 120 a ticket when we play someone interesting. That uni they had on we're very clean though

Last edited:
Tarp the top, pack the bottom with regular priced tickets. Problem solved.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Remember, ole St Bobby was "nice guy" and we used and abused him for years.

And by abused, you mean squeaked by due to a rare number of missed FGs.

If Mark is Bobby, sign me up!

I mean for decades leaving him with his greatest claim to fame being "I play Miami." Don't forget we won our way to a couple NCs, including the first, by MAKING last second FGs instead of choking and missing them. I mean ending noles attempt to break our NCAA home winning streak. Do you know how many years Bobby was at FSU before he won an NC? Do you think he could have stayed at THE U that long without one? Here is the big one, would you trade our experience during Bobby's tenure for FSU's? 5 NC's to 2. Longest home streak in history. Whole teams of 1st round draft picks. Many many last second wins against an equal number of heart breaking last second chokes. A endless stream of NFL HC working through the program verses, well I can't really think of any nole coaches who went on to be NFL HCs. Mark might be Bobby's biggest success story and he was and is again a Cane. Denis won as many NCs in 5 years as Bobby did in his life. No, you can keep St Bobby, the man who too the scholarship away from the poor kid who missed the 1st wide right, after Bobby blew a huge lead.

Advertisement
Richards can be dynamic receiver but make no mistake about it he can play db at a high level too.

We got beat 48-0 in the last game at the OB.

Please stop with the nonsense about the OB being some magical place. It wasn't.

People had great times at the OB because the team was dominant. But the causation is NOT that the team was dominant because of the OB, or because of some mythical home field advantage. Those teams could have played in Lockhart, or at Greentree, and the results would have been the same.

Again ... UVA beat us 48-0 in the final game at the OB! The stadium was packed with Miami fans! And we got destroyed on the field ... In the OB.

Talent and coaching are what matter most, not if the school has their own stadium ... IMO.

That noted, it would be GREAT for Miami to have their own stadium. IJS ... lol
The OB was deader than a cripple's dyck during the early years of the Butch Davis era. There were games where there might have been 5k actual people there.

blah blah blah

From 1987-2000, the Noles finished the season ranked in the top 5.. Yes he "only" won 2 NC there but what he built at FSU is remarkable. If you wouldn't take that kind of result from Mark here then you're crazy.

Advertisement
What are you a Miami 3.0 fan? Have you ever stepped on field at the OB? The causation is not that the stadium makes a team great instead of talent and coaching. The causation is that a good stadium gives a team an advantage at home. Whether it is with crowd volume, crowd presence, or straight up vibe that the place brings. You do know that we had the NCAA longest home win streak there at 58 games? You don't think the OB created an environment for that to happen? These Sun Life fans are happy if the Canes play hard, win or lose, and they get a little sun tan on the weekend and they can talk about Brad Kaaya's stats or draft position.

Last edited:
The OB was transitorily magical. The magic strangely disappeared when our players and/or coaches stunk.

Will not attend a home stadium that celebrates Florida Gator National Championship teams. Will watch from TV until we have our home back. GO CANES!

Our fans look for every single excuse not to show up. But when the recruits would rather play in packed stadiums (or even half full) we love to blame the coaches for missing them.

Our fans look for every single excuse not to show up. But when the recruits would rather play in packed stadiums (or even half full) we love to blame the coaches for missing them.
yep, again I'm going to show up as much as I can as my shifts allow it. I expect the same from everyone else

Advertisement
Back