It's about time

Advertisement
Between Dade, Broward and Palm Beach alone it seems that 50K would be butter. If we impress early the attendance will continually rise.

[TWEET]719520959175204864[/TWEET]

coming in nice going to be a huge change in atmosphere.... I also think to eliminate that ****** seat color now they should do what playoff teams do and hang green or orange towels on all the seats prior to games

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don't know whether to be genuinely excited about the renovations to the stadium, because that canopy + screens could be real nice. Or go with the angry, "you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig" perspective.

I declare that I fully expect this team to complete the upcoming season in the top 20 of all
Teams. Should mister Kaaya return for his senior year and the remaining elements come into
Place, I believe year 2 should be a genuine attempt at a final four spot:

Qb-should mister Kaaya return, plus the maturation of Rozier, shireffs, and uber talented Allison. This does not take into account the two hot looking men we also currently have committed. Would be a+.

Rb- if everyone stays plus the class we are likely to add and Homer as well. Would be an a + stable.

Wr-a lot of next years talent is hinging on the new freshmen. And if the coaches decide to pair Bruce and Mullins (while correctly putting Richards as a cornerback this fall) and Harris with a lot of playing time (and likely productivity ) then this shall give us a b level core with berrios and cager heading into next year. This wouldn't take into account future young men like dingle, scott and remaining studs (jeudy, Buckley, Dallas, etc) that would give us a b+\a- caliber core.

Te/hb: Herndon and njoku=
A+. Factor in young guys like irvin, Haskins, maybe polendy etc and amazing.

Ol-further maturation of St. Louis, gauthier, Linder, darling, McDermott, Johnson, milo and the incoming frosh group will make this a b/b+ group. Plus we finally have an actual Ol coach.

Dl- lose Muhammad but otherwise....with kugs should be nasty. Further maturation of bethel and the freak Jackson won't hurt

Lb-**** ****** we got some frosh studs that gonna bee gettin lots of time. Will be ripe as fu... Next year

Cb-will be main concern. Hopefully redwine matures and young comes on quickly. Hopefully Richards is here ASAP as he'd likely be competing for
That second starting spot next year. Depth hinging on Roberts and a few more south Florida frosh studs.

S-Johnson will be a stud, and knowles surprised in the spring. If Finley and wright play to dem boys potential and we land another stud with Gibson then daaaaaaaamn

K-just signed a Hispanic. A+ no matter wut!

Hollah!

Advertisement
The Heat actually have sold out every game for the past 6 seasons. You see empty seats in the first few rows for two reasons.

1. Those seats are mostly corporate owned a lot of times go unused. Especially for regular season games against ho-hum teams.

2. Miami fans tend to spend too much time getting drinks or just socializing and not actually in their seats watching the game. The Hurricanes have this problem too. People tailgate until well into the first quarter. They get up to get drinks 5 minutes before halftime and don't return to their seats until halfway through the third quarter. Then they leave the stadium halfway through the fourth quarter.

I'm a realistic Miami fan in that I don't expect 65,000 people for every home game but it would be nice not to have entire empty sections at the stadium. If they average over 45,000 for the season, I would be pleasantly surprised.

I'd have to say that the Cincinnati game in 2014 was the most sparsely attended Hurricane football game I've ever been to. They announced something like 30 thousand but if there was more than 12,000 people there, i'd be shocked. Plus, it was about 150 degrees outside and people were just baking in the seats. My buddy and I watched a majority of the game from the bar, in the shade. I personally can't wait for the stadium upgrades.

Realest s*** you ever wrote

We have to pull our weight now. We got what we wanted a vastly improved coaching staff and a great head coach. Everything is set in place. We have to do our part now.... Got to pack sunlife and create that atmosphere that everyone else has. It shouldn't be hard this year with the upgrades to the stadium as well as the capacity of the stadium being approximately 10000 seats less. Having a packed stadium will help the players be more amped to play the game and create a hostile environment for the opponents. Let's go canes. In this past season alone we have seen the canes basketball program ranked in the top 10.... The canes baseball ranked #1 RIGHT NOW, now the canes football program needs to get back to being elite and being in the top 10 this year... We have enough talent to do that and a a great qb who has been paired probably with the most accomplished qb coach in the past 20 plus years or so considering who he has coached. It also helps that all richt do is win... In 15 seasons he has only had less than 9 wins in only 4 seasons with 3 of those being 8 win seasons. He has over 9 seasons having.10 plus wins.... Let's get it done folks. Why not us?

Will not attend a home stadium that celebrates Florida Gator National Championship teams. Will watch from TV until we have our home back. GO CANES!

We are 36-15 there with about 24 of the wins coming from FBS teams.

[video=youtube;N2Fls6XO6Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Fls6XO6Mo[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Will not attend a home stadium that celebrates Florida Gator National Championship teams. Will watch from TV until we have our home back. GO CANES!

We are 36-15 there with about 24 of the wins coming from FBS teams.

[video=youtube;N2Fls6XO6Mo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2Fls6XO6Mo[/video]

Been saying this **** for years. Fvck the Dolphins until Ross sells that team. He owns that stadium and will not get a penny out of me. I rather go to an away game than give Stephen Ross my money.

We have to pull our weight now. We got what we wanted a vastly improved coaching staff and a great head coach. Everything is set in place. We have to do our part now.... Got to pack sunlife and create that atmosphere that everyone else has. It shouldn't be hard this year with the upgrades to the stadium as well as the capacity of the stadium being approximately 10000 seats less. Having a packed stadium will help the players be more amped to play the game and create a hostile environment for the opponents. Let's go canes. In this past season alone we have seen the canes basketball program ranked in the top 10.... The canes baseball ranked #1 RIGHT NOW, now the canes football program needs to get back to being elite and being in the top 10 this year... We have enough talent to do that and a a great qb who has been paired probably with the most accomplished qb coach in the past 20 plus years or so considering who he has coached. It also helps that all richt do is win... In 15 seasons he has only had less than 9 wins in only 4 seasons with 3 of those being 8 win seasons. He has over 9 seasons having.10 plus wins.... Let's get it done folks. Why not us?

Definitely getting season tickets. Had them in 14 and refused to purchase as long as golden was around. Just a tid bit Basketball season tickets are sold out for next year.

I'd expect an uptick in ticket sales based solely on the new staff. However, 90% of the people who didn't go to games last year because "Golden is still the coach" will still not go to games this year. If the team gets hot and starts winning big, the bandwagon crowd will start showing up to games besides FSU. Until then, we're still looking at around 40-45 thousand fans at (non-FSU) home games.

Agreed. Did anyone watch the Heat game? Empty seats all over the place. Miami = Bandwagon, USA

This is the problem with people and the national media they always go by what they see on TV. I was at the Heat game yesterday and that place was sold out completely, people started leaving towards the middle of the 4th when the game was out of hand but again people always have an agenda against Miami

You're right, that sideline view in the second quarter definitely was misleading. It is also the national media showing fans pile into SunLife after kick-off. Miami fans are the most convenient fans. If it isn't "cool" to be there, they don't show up.

Advertisement
I declare that I fully expect this team to complete the upcoming season in the top 20 of all
Teams. Should mister Kaaya return for his senior year and the remaining elements come into

Qb-should mister Kaaya return, plus the maturation of Rozier, shireffs, and uber talented Allison. This does not take into account the two hot looking men we also currently have committed. Would be a+.

Rb- if everyone stays plus the class we are likely to add and Homer as well. Would be an a + stable.

Wr-a lot of next years talent is hinging on the new freshmen. And if the coaches decide to pair Bruce and Mullins (while correctly putting Richards as a cornerback this fall) and Harris with a lot of playing time (and likely productivity ) then this shall give us a b level core with berrios and cager heading into next year. This wouldn't take into account future young men like dingle, scott and remaining studs (jeudy, Buckley, Dallas, etc) that would give us a b+\a- caliber core.

Ol-further maturation of St. Louis, gauthier, Linder, darling, McDermott, Johnson, milo and the incoming frosh group will make this a b/b+ group. Plus we finally have an actual Ol coach.

Dl- lose Muhammad but otherwise....with kugs should be nasty. Further maturation of bethel and the freak Jackson won't hurt

Lb-**** ****s we got some frosh studs that gonna bee gettin lots of time. Will be ripe as fu... Next year

Cb-will be main concern. Hopefully redwine matures and young comes on quickly. Hopefully Richards is here ASAP as he'd likely be competing for
That second starting spot next year. Depth hinging on Roberts and a few more south Florida frosh studs.

S-Johnson will be a stud, and knowles surprised in the spring. If Finley and wright play to dem boys potential and we land another stud with Gibson then daaaaaaaamn

Hollah!

No, just no. Richards to corner? He has the biggest upside out of all the WR freshman. Not too sure if you're serious

Lb-**** ****s we got some frosh studs that gonna bee gettin lots of time. Will be ripe as fu... Next year

Hollah!

No, just no. Richards to corner? He has the biggest upside out of all the WR freshman. Not too sure if you're serious[/QUOTE

Sorry but scouts have said it's higher at cb. Put him there and let Bruce and Mullins go to work with some Harris help.

Hollah!

No, just no. Richards to corner? He has the biggest upside out of all the WR freshman. Not too sure if you're serious[/QUOTE

Sorry but scouts have said it's higher at cb. Put him there and let Bruce and Mullins go to work with some Harris help.

What scouts? Why would a cb guru like Saban offer him as a wr?

I'd expect an uptick in ticket sales based solely on the new staff. However, 90% of the people who didn't go to games last year because "Golden is still the coach" will still not go to games this year. If the team gets hot and starts winning big, the bandwagon crowd will start showing up to games besides FSU. Until then, we're still looking at around 40-45 thousand fans at (non-FSU) home games.

Agreed. Did anyone watch the Heat game? Empty seats all over the place. Miami = Bandwagon, USA

Heat sellout games, were near or top 10 in attendance before Lebron

Nice bs though
no one cares about the Bobcats, now if the Bulls or cavs were in town...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back