It wasn't Donofrio this time

Since I've been told multiple times that Golden is now calling the defense (which is bull****) I blame golden for the defense's performance in the second half. Gave up 20 points and didn't stop ****. **** you OP.

Advertisement
I am dumbfounded by this thread. I knew once Winston had the ball with 5 minutes left what was going to happen. Same ****, different day. Next year, our D is going to be worse. We need change on this side of the field asap.

Donofrio in my mind is a great coordinator. What that guy has accomplished in spite of working for the worst of the worst is admirable. The players have bought into and play his defense. They made a Heisman winner look like a chump tonight. Blaming him is akin to blaming Duke or Kaaya. We need to cut out the cancer. Coordinators did their job tonight until Corch pooped his pants.
lmao

This has to be a troll account.

By the way almost every team this year has made winston look like a chump in the first half..a few games, like against UL, he didn't look good at all..cook saved his *** in that game and again tonight.

This year's fsu team has to be the luckiest ******* team ever...from the **** that happened in the okie state game, the ND game, the UL game, and tipped ball tonight...holy ****

Last edited:
Donofrio in my mind is a great coordinator. What that guy has accomplished in spite of working for the worst of the worst is admirable. The players have bought into and play his defense. They made a Heisman winner look like a chump tonight. Blaming him is akin to blaming Duke or Kaaya. We need to cut out the cancer. Coordinators did their job tonight until Corch pooped his pants.
lmao

By the way almost every team this year has made winston look like a chump in the first half..a few games, like against UL, he didn't look good at all..cook saved his *** in that game and again tonight.

This year's fsu team has to be the luckiest ****ing team ever...from the **** that happened in the okie state game, the ND game, the UL game, and tipped ball tonight...holy ****

You are a dumb gator.

Poe's law just arrested, convicted and sentenced your stupid gator ***.

Advertisement
I said that had to be a troll account so however I got hoodwinked I guess only you can figure that out.. Is your stupid *** blabbering supposed to bother me or something, not sure sure what you are trying to achieve there, but whatever makes you feel better I guess.

I said that had to be a troll account so however I got hoodwinked I guess only you can figure that out.. Is your stupid *** blabbering supposed to bother me or something, not sure sure what you are trying to achieve there, but whatever makes you feel better I guess.

Yes you were wrong. He ain't a troll. He's clownin your dumb *** without even addressing you.

lick bawlz you lucky fvck. At least you faqqots get a new corch next year. Why are you even here? We aren't on your schedule anymore. Go find a different foster home.

Advertisement
lmao

I was wrong about what.

about that plebe. he ain't a troll unless this is a gayturd board.

Oh so he is just a ******. Ok..well i guess I was wrong.

Half right doosher. He was being what is known in the colloquial as facetious.

I know.. that word is WAYYY above your pay grade/education grade. It means he was talking schit, and you thought he was being serious...ergo...you're a ******* stupid fvck.

Advertisement
Ok...so he was trollin. So I was right.

Lulz...well done. Still want to insult other people's intelligence after that display you put on. Made me laugh which I needed, so thank you

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'll be stacking ****s behind bowl bar. MEÀT ME

ur a gaytor. How the fvck am I supposed to differentiate you from all the other gaytur **** stackers behind bowl bar?

brasseria-meat-me.jpg

The defense showed up for 30 mins. Unfortunately, games are 60 mins. Seems to be the case everytime Miami plays a team worth something and part of the time against garbage teams.

Defensive line has no pass rush. I still don't know what Chickillo does on the Defensive line besides take up space.

And to think people were fighting me on Chad not being an upgrade over Chick next year.

Chick is a grinder and God love him for his effort, but that don't get the job done.

Where's was Chads pressure? He got a ton of snaps. These DL are asked to do the impossible.

This is a schematic issue more then a talent issue

Exactly. Rick petri or kuligowski would have our 4 man pressure scary. No one knows what any of our dlineman can do in this system. And our recruiting base will never get the type of players needed for it. We need to be running a 4-3 or 4-2-5 and we need a dline coach. Florida d tackles don't want to play in this system.

Defensive line has no pass rush. I still don't know what Chickillo does on the Defensive line besides take up space.

And to think people were fighting me on Chad not being an upgrade over Chick next year.

Chick is a grinder and God love him for his effort, but that don't get the job done.

Where's was Chads pressure? He got a ton of snaps. These DL are asked to do the impossible.

This is a schematic issue more then a talent issue

Exactly. Rick petri or kuligowski would have our 4 man pressure scary. No one knows what any of our dlineman can do in this system. And our recruiting base will never get the type of players needed for it. We need to be running a 4-3 or 4-2-5 and we need a dline coach. Florida d tackles don't want to play in this system.

Been calling for Jethro to be replaced for 3 years now.

It's pathetic.

Advertisement
Back