It wasn't Donofrio this time

ggleft

Recruit
I hate dorito, but tonight There were 3 teams playing:

1. FSU
2. First half canes. Badass
3. Second half canes. Choke

Everyone choked in the second half. Players were nervous, FSU's offense got lucky as ****, and foley didn't adjust. The defense actually held Winston back but our offense did nothing. Kaaya showed promise but he can't do it all on his own. Fire everyone if you want but

Blame Donofrio all you want

Advertisement
they scored 20 points in second half. if our offense in quarter 3 and 4 could score half of what they did in first two quarters, we win.

but ultimately, the loss is on the Head Coach. that's why they them the big bucks. everythign else is just excuses

Donofrio in my mind is a great coordinator. What that guy has accomplished in spite of working for the worst of the worst is admirable. The players have bought into and play his defense. They made a Heisman winner look like a chump tonight. Blaming him is akin to blaming Duke or Kaaya. We need to cut out the cancer. Coordinators did their job tonight until Corch pooped his pants.

Doritos did not adjust his blitz schemes in the second half. FSU adjusted. They knew Miami's DL have no skills and that we would blitz up the middle. Did Doritos mix up his blitzes? Did he send some corners or safeties like FSU did in the second half to generate pressure?
We know the answer to that, cause Mr Stubborn does not make second half adjustments.

Doritos did not adjust his blitz schemes in the second half. FSU adjusted. They knew Miami's DL have no skills and that we would blitz up the middle. Did Doritos mix up his blitzes? Did he send some corners or safeties like FSU did in the second half to generate pressure?
We know the answer to that, cause Mr Stubborn does not make second half adjustments.

Ive never negged anyone, but youre on the brink. Its a little too late to jump on the fire "Dorito" bandwagon. This defense held them in check. They were schooled, prepared, fit, talented and ready to win. The collapse was a total meltdown, obviously coming from the top.

Too little too late to fire D corch and save your ****toy. Tonight was a cumulation of all the terribleness.

Advertisement

Actually, he did send DB's.

It just got blocked up.

But you only pay attention when DB gets there, at which time you say "FINALLY WE SEND THE DB'S"

Defensive line has no pass rush. I still don't know what Chickillo does on the Defensive line besides take up space.

Defensive line has no pass rush. I still don't know what Chickillo does on the Defensive line besides take up space.

And to think people were fighting me on Chad not being an upgrade over Chick next year.

Chick is a grinder and God love him for his effort, but that don't get the job done.

Ive never negged anyone, but youre on the brink. Its a little too late to jump on the fire "Dorito" bandwagon. This defense held them in check. They were schooled, prepared, fit, talented and ready to win. The collapse was a total meltdown, obviously coming from the top.

Too little too late to fire D corch and save your ****toy. Tonight was a cumulation of all the terribleness.

Are you ******* retarded? I've wanted Al Golden fired going on 2 years now. But Doritos made no adjustments in the second half.
He send his LBers up the middle all game long. And no jerzeycane, he did not send DB's on pass situations in the second half. I specifically watched his blitz packages and they were the same (delayed LBers up the middle)

Advertisement

Are you ****ing retarded? I've wanted Al Golden fired going on 2 years now. But Doritos made no adjustments in the second half.
He send his LBers up the middle all game long. And no jerzeycane, he did not send DB's on pass situations in the second half. I specifically watched his blitz packages and they were the same (delayed LBers up the middle)

I can't make out what your trying to say. I mean you're forming words, but only every third or fourth. It's almost as if something is impeding your speech.

When you have to recruit kids to play two Gap DT, you miss out on the kinds of DTs who can rush the passer.

Bama gets no interior rush either. They dominate against the run, and get edge pressure on third down.

D'ono has a defensive ranking ceiling in the teens. It wasn't his fault this time.

But it was his fault against GT and Nebraska, and a dozen other times over this four year stretch.

Sometimes its coley, sometime dono, sometimes special teams.....but ALL THE TIME it's the head coach.

Are you ****ing retarded? I've wanted Al Golden fired going on 2 years now. But Doritos made no adjustments in the second half.

I can't make out what your trying to say. I mean you're forming words, but only every third or fourth. It's almost as if something is impeding your speech.

I guess that Miami public education is not really working out for you.

Advertisement
The D gave up 20 points in the second half and didn't stop **** sans the one Turnover. Great second half adjustments Doritodick.

Advertisement
fvck HC
fvck OC
fvck DC

tonight lifted the skirts up. panties up above the neck. Jimbo raped our staff.

Butch Davis watched this game from the studio.

It stopped being Donofrios fault when his fat friend didnt fire him 2 years ago. Its Golden's fault as its been for 4 years now

And to think people were fighting me on Chad not being an upgrade over Chick next year.

Chick is a grinder and God love him for his effort, but that don't get the job done.

Where's was Chads pressure? He got a ton of snaps. These DL are asked to do the impossible.

This is a schematic issue more then a talent issue

Advertisement
Back