It is okay to be critical of TVD now?

Advertisement
Ice Hockey GIF

This what comes to mind for me when I think about this offense.
Another issue is teams know for 100 percent fact we’re running in short yardage so they fly down hill with no regard for what could happen behind them. Go watch Clemson and UVA. When’s the last time we used a hard play action ? Rolled out a qb with some kid of waggle action for an easy throw ? It’s just drop back and throw or run.

Nothing to move the pocket.

Last edited:
Another issue is teams k is for 200psrcent fact we’re running in short yardage so they fly down hill with no regard for what could happen behind them. Go watch Clemson and UVA. When’s the last time we used a hard play action ? Rolled out a qb with some kid of waggle action for an easy throw ? It’s just drop back and throw or run.

we should be 7-1 obviously, but we could easily be the 4-3 at this point so i feel like this is what we are in conference. every game has been 50-50 so far minus UNC.

He read cover 3.he saw the safety shaded to the field.

He thought the boundary corner was going to take 84 and was trying to squeeze it in before the field safety could come over. Threw it a second too early. If he paused, he would have seen the corner staying on the route and could have hit 84

Honestly good play by the corner. Stuck with the route because he knew 84 isn’t a real target. Lazy route by him at the top too to not even press that corner
84 is literally a waste of an eligible receiver and teams know this.

Advertisement
This is just a CIS narrative that people who don’t know what they watch run with.

Actually on the 2nd INT, he looked middle and right at the snap. Nothing was there, and he came back to the left sideline and fired the ball to a receiver who wasn’t even close to open. But it wasn’t a predetermined throw nor the first read.

He reads the field. He’s just making egregious decisions with the football and putting it into harms’ way.
He reads the field but when he starts patting the ball or feet gets happy you know something bad is happening or he’s unsure of what he’s seeing. It’s obvious.

Advertisement
He read cover 3.he saw the safety shaded to the field.

He thought the boundary corner was going to take 84 and was trying to squeeze it in before the field safety could come over. Threw it a second too early. If he paused, he would have seen the corner staying on the route and could have hit 84

Honestly good play by the corner. Stuck with the route because he knew 84 isn’t a real target. Lazy route by him at the top too to not even press that corner
Hey, quit it. No logical posts are allowed.

He reads the field but when he starts patting the ball or feet gets happy you know something bad is happening or he’s unsure of what he’s seeing. It’s obvious.

100%. I’m just saying this fallacy that he drops back on every snap and just looks at 7 and throws him the ball is so ******* stupid. It’s the easiest “tell me you don’t actually watch the games without telling me you don’t actually watch the games” thing ever.

Once again, he threw 2 picks and should have had a 3rd.

2 of 3 plays he was NOT targeting 7.

On the one he was, it was WIDE OPEN AND THE CORRECT READ, he just threw a repulsive ball.

He reads the field. He’s just hurt and lacks confidence right now. I think, if he can actually be a week healthier, playing on the road might do him some good. We all see how emotionless he is. Maybe an away crowd at night will get the blood pumping a little bit. By far his 2 worst games of the year have both been at home.

Another issue is teams know for 100 percent fact we’re running in short yardage so they fly down hill with no regard for what could happen behind them. Go watch Clemson and UVA. When’s the last time we used a hard play action ? Rolled out a qb with some kid of waggle action for an easy throw ? It’s just drop back and throw or run.

Yep, the best play call on Saturday was the play action crosser to colbie

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

He's been terrible with TOs but he was 7/8 on the last drive to tie the game and the miss was a flat-out drop by Granpa Cam.
That drive was actually impressive lol. Dude had been god awful, fans are boo’ing and it’s the last drive of the game. He made some big throws so that took a little moxy being in that position.

Advertisement
Until healthy he should never ever see the field again. I'll call it coaching malpractice at it's finest.

I was going to make thread calling them both out.. but I don’t wanna be banned 😂

Still love both of em tho.. lol

Just gotta call a spade a spade
You’re a known regular participant on the board who’s been on here for years. Unless you’re simply insulting them or trolling, you wouldn’t have an issue. Dudes who we don’t know who show up with either no history or a troll history and start threads like that and come off as simply hit and run asswipes are the ones who risk being seen as troll types.

You’re a known regular participant on the board who’s been on here for years. Unless you’re simply insulting them or trolling, you wouldn’t have an issue. Dudes who we don’t know who show up with either no history or a troll history and start threads like that and come off as simply hit and run asswipes are the ones who risk being seen as troll types.

Yeah I would never go the disrespect route.

Advertisement
I don’t see TVD beating fsu this year

that is going to be a tough environment for a true freshman or for Jacurri though.

Advertisement
Back