It could always be worse- look at A&M in yr 5

100%.

And if he doesn’t, it’ll also tell me all I need to see. If anything, we need a more modern, spread-based offense because of our glaring talent deficiencies all across this roster. He of all people should see this.
I hope he does see it and adjusts. The Oregon fans and watching this season play out gives me a uneasy feeling personally but only time will tell.

I dont know much from his time at FIU but has he ever had a O coordinator that runs a more modern style offense?

Sure our roster isnt where we want it to be but plenty of coaches will change their system to fit their players.

Advertisement
I'll tell you whats worse my BM just sent me this.
Screenshot_20221026_101827.jpg

I hope he does see it and adjusts. The Oregon fans and watching this season play out gives me a uneasy feeling personally but only time will tell.

I dont know much from his time at FIU but has he ever had a O coordinator that runs a more modern style offense?

Sure our roster isnt where we want it to be but plenty of coaches will change their system to fit their players.
Coley was OC in 2007. No idea who was oc from '08-12? I never thought too highly of Coley as a playcaller, but I do think his philosophy (at least then) was fairly consistent with what we were seeing in CFB.

If you rummage through FIU's offensive stats, he certainly passed the ball.

In 10, TY caught 59 and Greg Ellingson caught 43. In 11, TY caught 72 and Wayne Times caught 54. In 12, Times caught 66.

Mario's teams at FIU ran a spread the entire time he was there but let's not disrupt the narrative ok

got Satterfield his job at App St after he was the OC in '10-'11

Mario's teams at FIU ran a spread the entire time he was there but let's not disrupt the narrative ok

the band coming back together?!? Collins and Satterfield!

Advertisement
Advertisement

I guess the question is, did Mario change who he was after his Alabama stint and try and become Cuban Nick Saban?

What does congress have to do with it. Court said you can’t stop the free market from doing what it does. Not sure why they’d change their mind.
LOL. You guys are wound too tight. I was half kidding. Of course I didnt mean congress literally. smh. But HCs are going to use this example as a way to try and minimize NIL impact. This Denver Harris kid got his bag and hasnt done **** since hes step foot on College Station.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we had found a way to win that A&M game, what would our record be right now? Would we have still laid a huge **** against MTSU? Would the season still have gone completely off the rails as it now has?

We have to stop turning the ball over. Especially with the super short fields we have given up.

Take that away and we are in much better position, even with all the other problems.

A win at A&M wouldn’t change that.We didn’t come out flat for Duke or MTSU. We killed momentum and let those trash teams believe they could beat us gifting them possessions and points.

Advertisement
Back