It Appears That Our Wigger Fans Have Scared Off da GATA

Advertisement
"If the Gators want to start another rivalry with a South Florida university, pick FIU or FAU. They both have on-campus stadiums and relatively civilized fanbases made up of actual alumni.

Hahaha -- how furious the Hurriclown "faithful" (ha!) would be if we left them on our ignore list and instead started a home-and-home series with FIU! I'd love it."

171.gif

Lmao. How ****ed we would be? Actually well be laughing our asses off how there so frightened to play us, they gotta go schedule a should be d2 school if they wana come down here. Anybody, anytime, any place. Dam im happy i grew up a canes fan. I couldnt imagine having a *****assness mindset like that guy. "Hey guys, lets schedule fau or fiu instead. Lets avoid those mean hurricanes. As a matter of fact lets put them on the ignore list! Yeaaaa! Whise with me?" Lmao. What a puzzy.

Last edited:
Delusional is an understatement. These fools have went through what is now a 5 day complete meltdown as a fanbase. I've never seen a group of fans just completely lose their **** over a loss like these guys have. I think its better the game was close, that our offense had a sub par day, and they had 5 turnovers....than it would have been to blow them out. They get blown out they just walk away and shut up. But this, this has turned into something beautiful. A meltdown we are all gonna remember for a very very longtime. And they can't do **** about it, you know why? Because there is no revenge game, there is no "we'll get them next year". Because they won't schedule us and will have to deal with this sour *** taste in their mouths from this game for years to come.

this is awesome

check out this lulzworthy thread:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=270996

some gems:

The ticket situation, the parking, entering the stadium...let me give an example for people that have never been to this game in Miami so they can understand how bad it is. It feels like being an American going to a USA vs. Brazil soccer game in Brazil. It doesn't even feel like you are in America and it doesn't even feel like a college football game. You can't bring your kids and you are under constant verbal insults and feel for your physical safety. When you go to a game in Gainesville, there are thousands of kids there from both teams enjoying the atmosphere.

155.gif
LOL

Lol.

Those gator scumbags were lucky the game was at sun life.
Can you imagine if it was at The Orange Bowl?
The intimidation at The Orange Bowl started at the metro rail stop. You had to walk through little Havana, where your high school Spanish wouldn't work at all, since Cuban is a distinctly different dialect. Then you got cursed at and **** upon for 4 quarters in multiple languages.

Advertisement
Gators fans sat on their hands most of the games.

Didn't see a single fight near me and I was right next to a UF section.

Agreed! This game was so much calmer than I expected. We did some talking but the gator fans wouldn't even come back at us. I've seen much more tenacity at FSU/Miami games. I was kind of disappointed. Great outcome though.

Gators fans sat on their hands most of the games.

Didn't see a single fight near me and I was right next to a UF section.

Agreed! This game was so much calmer than I expected. We did some talking but the gator fans wouldn't even come back at us. I've seen much more tenacity at FSU/Miami games. I was kind of disappointed. Great outcome though.

It was like a softball version of a Canes/Gators game. We had a new member of our party buy season tickets this year. I warned her for months that the game would be unlike anything she had ever experienced, full of tension and fights in the stands. Instead, there was virtually nothing. Spotty profanity from Canes fans directed at long range toward Gator fans in the high corners of the upper deck, particularly when they were leaving after Duke scored to make it 21-9. I didn't see one face to face confrontation and nobody I talked to subsequently saw one either, regardless of where they were sitting. Frankly, I'm more than skeptical of the claims. Sounds like something they anticipated for months...self-assigned glory...and now they're sticking to the fantasy version even if it was merely a walk in and walk out.

Likewise with the Gator fan and his Brazil summation. He probably attended the 2003 meeting in the Orange Bowl. That was humid and tense, with Gator fans scattered everywhere instead of nicely muffled in the corner rafters. The Orange Bowl bred confrontation, before during and after the game. Gator fans were so arrogant as the score mounted in their favor in 2003 that they naturally took the brunt of it when the outcome reversed. At Sun Life it was awkward to walk among Florida fans but it was nothing like 2003.

Gator fans are long beholden to fear. Throughout the program's history they've chosen to run away, and to justify it. As always -- Orange, Blue and Mostly Yellow. In this case it's quite convenient to blend the twin 5-point losses of 2003 and 2013 and pretend the atmosphere and animosity in the stands were identical. The solution? More home games with Idaho. That's their opener next season, BTW.

The episode that will stick with me from last Saturday's game came prior to kickoff. Fans were asked to stand for the national anthem. Then we were asked to remain standing for the University of Miami alma mater. Florida fans weren't even courteous enough to shut up and allow the home school to play its song. Instead, Gator fans launched a full throttle Orange/Blue chant throughout the stadium, continuing during the alma mater and intended to drown it out. You could tell it's their tendency at every road game because nobody had to prompt them to do it. Two young Gator fans behind me started it immediately. I turned and told them it was low class.

After Florida quit the series in 1987, Canes fans will never have a fleck of respect for their program. After this awesome result, we can mock and chuckle at their expense for 20 years, or however long they hide. The front page of the Miami Herald was marvelously apropos on Sunday. Not the front page of the sports section, it was the front page period, touting, "THE LAST LAUGH"

Last edited:
Advertisement
The personification of taking my ball and going home.

Pathetic really.

They are all lost in this world that it's 2006-2008 where UF is actually relevant in the national picture of college football. Sure they'll get their fraud overrating from the polls, but in terms of a national draw or actual relevancy they are gone, done, finished. No one is tuning into a UF game unless they are playing the Alabama's and LSU's of the world.

Their run was cute, it also left a scar on their university far worse than anything that ever occurred here.

"If the Gators want to start another rivalry with a South Florida university, pick FIU or FAU. They both have on-campus stadiums and relatively civilized fanbases made up of actual alumni.

Hahaha -- how furious the Hurriclown "faithful" (ha!) would be if we left them on our ignore list and instead started a home-and-home series with FIU! I'd love it."

171.gif

I didn't even see this the first time. That's hilarious. So, their idea of a big "gotcha! in your face!" moment is to be so frightened of Spanish and black people, and so frustrated at losing to us, that they duck our series and schedule FIU or FAU? LMAO.

What's even funnier is that every FIU student/fan is the exact same as Miami fans, complete with all white fitted Heat hat and perfectly lined up chinstrap.

Advertisement
If the Gators want to start another rivalry with a South Florida university, pick FIU or FAU. They both have on-campus stadiums and relatively civilized fanbases made up of actual alumni.

Translation: Let's start a series with someone we can beat.

Advertisement
I finally sampled their thread. They've actually got a poster on there who wants to drop Miami in favor of home and home series with Oklahoma and Texas and USC, etc.

Is this some type of parody? The entire college football world knows the Gator mindset. They are too petrified to play home and home with Rice.

Those out of conference road games have a strange way of not cooperating, for yardage not to translate to the scoreboard, or for the opponent to take advantage of every flaw you have, like BYU against Texas last week. The Gators hide from those risks, the same way they scheme to avoid us. And consequently they'll never earn full respect for their recent success. Gator scheduling has become a national topic.

I did respect one poster over there. He described last Saturday very well, that it was surprisingly tame in the stands but there was some moderate abuse in the parking lot beforehand. That's exactly what I saw.

I finally sampled their thread. They've actually got a poster on there who wants to drop Miami in favor of home and home series with Oklahoma and Texas and USC, etc.

Is this some type of parody? The entire college football world knows the Gator mindset. They are too petrified to play home and home with Rice.

Apparently, that poster is unaware that scheduling home and home with Oklahoma, USC, or even Rice would entail travel outside of Alachua county. That's a non-starter for the gators.

Advertisement
Back