It Appears That Our Wigger Fans Have Scared Off da GATA

Advertisement
They get what they expect and deserve. Other fans don't get that like UF fans do.
Just how it goes.

I think the statement "legitimized the Miami program" might be the most delusional of all.

Hey ********, we won FOUR NATIONAL TITLES before you won one.

Yes, they're now taking credit for Miami's national championships -- as they do for Alabama's, LSU's and Auburn's. They are pathetic.

check out this lulzworthy thread:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=270996

some gems:

The ticket situation, the parking, entering the stadium...let me give an example for people that have never been to this game in Miami so they can understand how bad it is. It feels like being an American going to a USA vs. Brazil soccer game in Brazil. It doesn't even feel like you are in America and it doesn't even feel like a college football game. You can't bring your kids and you are under constant verbal insults and feel for your physical safety. When you go to a game in Gainesville, there are thousands of kids there from both teams enjoying the atmosphere.

155.gif
LOL

Advertisement
I, for one, was not treated very well during the 2002 game in Canesville. After I put "Rock You Like A Hurricane!" on repeat play on the jukebox at the Purple Porpoise, the bartender unplugged the machine. Way to keep it hospitable, gators...

LOL. Anybody have the Texas A&M fan's account of what happened when he and his buddy went to the OB back in the day? Some of the funniest **** ever. It was like reading the script from the movie Judgement Night. Thanks you Wiggers!

LOL. Anybody have the Texas A&M fan's account of what happened when he and his buddy went to the OB back in the day? Some of the funniest **** ever. It was like reading the script from the movie Judgement Night. Thanks you Wiggers!

someone find that. that was funny.

Advertisement
They haven't seen anything until going to an Eagles game in Philadelpia. I still remember the story of Portis' mom getting beer thrown on her and then punching the lady in the face.

lulz...they posted a link to this thread and are now thinking we are angry at their comments.

Minister_of_Information

Miami is a moribund program. Their drift into irrelevance is inevitable, for financial and structural reasons (nevermind the NCAA infractions). The only thing that could delay their inevitable irrelevance would be an annual game with UF. It ain't gonna happen.

But hey, they won the game. Let them enjoy their time in the sun, before it sets forever.

Read more: http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=270996&page=3#ixzz2ecBgHa00

Lol at the porster nick and the depth/quality of information that he has.

Oh, the irony...

Advertisement
Gators fans sat on their hands most of the games.

Didn't see a single fight near me and I was right next to a UF section.

Why the **** would you want to play a team that has kicked your *** 7 out of the last 8 times? They are scared as **** to play us! That is why we don't respect their program!

What is this??????????????? Someone PLEASE find this and post it, I never saw it.

Advertisement

What is this??????????????? Someone PLEASE find this and post it, I never saw it.
Long time ago. I think it was a thread started on an A&M board after they played us at the OB in 2007. Basically saying every butt-hurt thing the losing side says about us after traveling to Miami.

Advertisement
Back