It Appears That Our Wigger Fans Have Scared Off da GATA

valid

Band
Banned
check out this lulzworthy thread:

http://www.gatorcountry.com/swampgas/showthread.php?t=270996

some gems:

The ticket situation, the parking, entering the stadium...let me give an example for people that have never been to this game in Miami so they can understand how bad it is. It feels like being an American going to a USA vs. Brazil soccer game in Brazil. It doesn't even feel like you are in America and it doesn't even feel like a college football game. You can't bring your kids and you are under constant verbal insults and feel for your physical safety. When you go to a game in Gainesville, there are thousands of kids there from both teams enjoying the atmosphere.

155.gif

I have been to plenty of UF-Miami games through the years and I honestly don't care if we never play them again. I could care less about the winning and losing aspect of the game, but the Miami fans are, without a doubt, the worst fans in all of college football! And as far as I'm concerned, it's not even close.

It's not really the University's fault. I've met several UM grads and they have been as nice and decent fans as you ever want to meet. But the problem is that because it's a small urban school with a small alumni base, the vast majority of it's fans are people who didn't go to UM or any college and were attracted to the thug mentality of the 80s and early 90s teams.

I have always been shocked by the constant barrage of profanity I hear from almost every UM fan I've seen at a game. I was at the Peach Bowl a few years back and couldn't believe this dad who brought his kid who was about 6 years old and stands up out of nowhere, before the game starts and starts yelling "F$&K the Gators" at the top of his lungs, right in front of his kid. And the number of fights in the stands seems worse than even an FSU game where there are a LOT more fans.

Every school has it's share of unruly and obnoxious fans, but for the most part, the fans can joke and tease each other and have fun, even FSU fans. But I just haven't seen that, ever, with UM fans.

In my opinion, what has always made it a bad rivalry is that there is no respect. I respect the fans and every school we regularly play, even UGA and FSU. But I don't respect UM or it's fans and UM doesn't really respect anybody.

I don't think anything positive comes from this rivalry. And UF has always gained almost nothing from the rivalry, while UF (even more so than FSU) has legitimized the Miami program.

155.gif

They have a 3 game lead in the rivalry and I' not happy with that. I'm mostly not happy with the outcome of THIS game. I say we don't stop playing until we get the lead back, then cut them off.

155.gif

I hear scum wants to schedule us for their homecoming games. That's how bad this loss was.

155.gif

The next time I see Miami...I want them in the Swamp. I want their band in the sunshine seats and their fan in a bathroom stall in the O'Connell center.

155.gif

155.gif

155.gif

155.gif

155.gif

Dey So Mad lol. What a bitter bunch of sissies. This could not have happened to a more deserving fanbase.

Advertisement
:ibisroflmao:

they don't gain **** because they always lose, what a bunch of pussies!

[video=youtube;Cb6WMQM5R0c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb6WMQM5R0c[/video]

Advertisement
I think the statement "legitimized the Miami program" might be the most delusional of all.

Hey ********, we won FOUR NATIONAL TITLES before you won one.

gawd those gaytors are such arrogant ******s.

legitimize the Miami program

L
M
A
O

The sad thing is some of their dumb inbred fans truly believe that ****.... what did we have, 4 national championships before they ever won their first? Them there folks have the biggest inferiority complex I've ever seen.

True story I had someone text me in as an unruly fan at the game because some gator fan was sitting in front of me with Jorts Overalls and no shirt and I called him Richard Simmons. And I told his buddy with a combover to "start combing from the underarms". They acted like I was disrespecting the memory of their dead mother. Eff those sensitive poom pooms.

Advertisement
So now they're scared of our fans? Afraid for their lives? I guess that's now reason number 4,582 (besides they can't beat us) that they don't want to play us anymore.

"If the Gators want to start another rivalry with a South Florida university, pick FIU or FAU. They both have on-campus stadiums and relatively civilized fanbases made up of actual alumni.

Hahaha -- how furious the Hurriclown "faithful" (ha!) would be if we left them on our ignore list and instead started a home-and-home series with FIU! I'd love it."

171.gif

That's our homefield advantage. I saw a few little FAU blonde girls from Boca walk by some surly looking local gentleman that were blasting Chief Keef and smoking marijuana drugs. One of them whipped his dreads out of his eyes to get a better look at the girls, and I haven't seen acceleration like that in a long time.

I can bring my Sperrys into a wigger tailgate and play dominoes, or I could bring them into a tailgate of blacks and rap some Kendrick Lamar with them, all while feeling right at home. Then again I'm not a close-minded racist piece of **** from Gainesville, so there's that.

Advertisement
if you don't think UM fans are treated the same way when UM plays at uf, these guys are crazy. I've been to UM/uf games there.

This guy wants to get ahead in the series, then stop playing us. Well, after 55 games going back to 1938, they are behind. It doesn't sound like a solid plan to me.

I was one of the people they were referring too. I made sure to welcome these people to south florida. My tone always reflected who the people were tho, the nice old folks got my mercy.

I even offered to take pictures of this hot blonde mom and her smoking hot daughter (sun-dress with natural ****es out) and her ***** friend. The ****** mandle wearing douchebags got my wrath tho.

No mercy when it came to those *****-pack ******s. Everyone I saw was met with ruthlessness, let them know that day was not going to be enjoyable for them.

Advertisement
we scream profanity?!?!?!? i went up to gainesville to visit a friend and UF was playing against LSU, all i heard from those red necks was F@ck Les and F@ck the tigers, i saw a bunch of fights, those fans are the last group to come out and say those things, i would expect that line from a duke or a virginia fan but a gator SMH

if you don't think UM fans are treated the same way when UM plays at uf, these guys are crazy. I've been to UM/uf games there.

Dude, we as a fan base are off the chain. nd I like it. Up in canesville, when I went they are all proper, golf clap type fans. I kind of expected a few boos or f yous, but it was just crickets.

If they think that was bad. To bad the gater posters never made it to the ob. Lol

we scream profanity?!?!?!? i went up to gainesville to visit a friend and UF was playing against LSU, all i heard from those red necks was F@ck Les and F@ck the tigers, i saw a bunch of fights, those fans are the last group to come out and say those things, i would expect that line from a duke or a virginia fan but a gator SMH

Been there for lsu and Mia game never seen it

Advertisement
Back