It’s to our benefit for FSU to beat Va Tech

MiamiJoe

Sophomore
With VT being in our division them losing is good for us but ultimately if we want Gameday back in Coral Gables we need FSU unbeaten as that is only home game attractive enough for Gameday and if they already have loss and are unranked it probably won’t happen.

Advertisement
With VT being in our division them losing is good for us but ultimately if we want Gameday back in Coral Gables we need FSU unbeaten as that is only home game attractive enough for Gameday and if they already have loss and are unranked it probably won’t happen.

**** game day...**** VT, and **** FSU. Beat vt and none of it matters.

If anything, we need to hope Oklahoma and or Texas sucks because that's most likely where Gameday is going.

Advertisement
It is to our benefit for FSU to lose...for FSU ALWAYS to lose.

Advertisement
Nope. Sorry. A big loss to open a season is demoralizing for a new coaching staff. **** FSU, and **** them coming in unbeaten. I hope they lose big to VT and have the worst season in school history.

We will beat them both and it won't matter. But there are few things better than watching those hype train fans of theirs get ***** smacked back to reality right from the drop.

The Canes are TCOB this year. Never pull for FSU.

I guess you didn’t notice that FSU’s players tend to quit last year. Them getting an early loss may help them with a few extra.

But for some reason, unforeseen by me, recruits are still curious in FSU with the new staff. Willie’s cheese has yet to run them off. So another meltdown ruins any shine and FSU tanks for years to come

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about GameDay being back in Miami. FSU having a horrid season helps Miami in recruiting. We don't have that issue with VT.

VT needs to lose early in the season... they are a team that gets stronger down the year...

as far as FSU is concerned, we have them at home and if we cannot beat them at home, everything else is moot.

We just need to take care of our own. Can't control the rest.

Advertisement

Miami just needs to take care of it's own business, plain and simple. This group controls their destiny, wherever in Cane history it places them.

Advertisement
Back