It’s to our benefit for FSU to beat Va Tech

Advertisement
Who gives a flying ****. Shouldn’t have to worry about other teams week 1. Focus on LSU and beating them.

Although OP makes sense, I will refuse to root for FSU. I wish no success on the Taggart regime.

I've cheered for fsu once in my life... In Jan 01 vs Oklahoma..... Felt like a hoe. I feel u more than anything on this post.

Honestly who cares? Miami is going to beat the **** out of both of them.

**** FSU hope they lose every game

Last edited:
Advertisement
We've been over this 10000000 times.

Miami competes for recruits with FSU. You NEVER want your rival to get stronger, no matter what.

You never, ever root for FSU to win a game. Never. Ever. Is that clear enough? Ever. (OK maybe if they're playing UF, but that's another story for another thread).

I guess you didn’t notice that FSU’s players tend to quit last year. Them getting an early loss may help them with a few extra.

But for some reason, unforeseen by me, recruits are still curious in FSU with the new staff. Willie’s cheese has yet to run them off. So another meltdown ruins any shine and FSU tanks for years to come

Why would anybody redX this post?

Advertisement
Will be rooting for VT Fuc* FSU hope they lose every game cept vs ufag. We beating VT no doubt don’t care it’s at their house the fans are not playing the game they can shake heir keys and yell but it won’t matter we are just better then VT.

With VT being in our division them losing is good for us but ultimately if we want Gameday back in Coral Gables we need FSU unbeaten as that is only home game attractive enough for Gameday and if they already have loss and are unranked it probably won’t happen.

We all know this and as far as I'm concerned we all should say ''**** that game'' give it zero ratings and give no *****. Bottom line is the result of that game is a win win. Therefore who cares? Find out who won on Sunday and watch a replay if you are shook by the result.

We all know this and as far as I'm concerned we all should say ''**** that game'' give it zero ratings and give no *****. Bottom line is the result of that game is a win win. Therefore who cares? Find out who won on Sunday and watch a replay if you are shook by the result.
Game is on Monday. Only game on.

Advertisement
All I say is this. If by some miracle I’d rather face FSU if they’re undefeated so it can be a night game and we can kick the crap out of them in prime time!

Advertisement
Im finally getting over the previous corches when i would be looking at the scenarios that would take to win the coastal. Now I feel its a given under Richt. Think were real close to getting into title game on a yearly basis. So let vt pound the noles, canes are going to destroy vt.

Game is on Monday. Only game on.

i-checked-my-calendar-and-i-wont-give-a-****-next-monday-either.jpg

Advertisement
Back