It’s rosier’s 4th career start

Make sure you glean nothing at all out of his game play. Just look at the win/loss column. Brilliant analysis.

At the end of the day, what the *** else matters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When you look in the mirror, do you see a block of wood looking back at you?

Naw. I see a young, handsome, AA king...

Glad you've mastered the drinking. Keep up the good work, and keep in touch with your sponsor.

Advertisement
I am going to tell you right now he looks like the best QB option we have had in a long time. Duke started playing off the receivers and they were getting quick pressure and were shutting down the run. That's why he struggled. Sometimes the D has it going and they did for a run there. The only thing I didn't like was the QB sneaks behind our line. Need to let Homer or Walton run those with some angles so they can find the room to get in.

I am going to tell you right now he looks like the best QB option we have had in a long time. Duke started playing off the receivers and they were getting quick pressure and were shutting down the run. That's why he struggled. Sometimes the D has it going and they did for a run there. The only thing I didn't like was the QB sneaks behind our line. Need to let Homer or Walton run those with some angles so they can find the room to get in.

This OL, i am thinking Richt thought it best to not take the risk of handing it off and losing yards.

Everything else you're spot on.

Rosier is bad bad man. I am through the roof that we have an QB who can be elite again for the first time since Dorsey. Kid can do it all and what he has 8 tds and 2 int? Love that ratio.

Make sure you glean nothing at all out of his game play. Just look at the win/loss column. Brilliant analysis.

At the end of the day, what the *** else matters?

When you look in the mirror, do you see a block of wood looking back at you?

Naw. I see a young, handsome, AA king...

Glad you've mastered the drinking. Keep up the good work, and keep in touch with your sponsor.

Your wife?

Advertisement
If Malik keeps this up, it also sets up the QB situation perfectly. I assume he'll stay for his senior season, which then means we'll have N'Kosi for at least 2 years after next season. Gives coach Richt time to get his next QB after N'Kosi.

No issues with Rosier
Play calling and getting him in bad 3rd downs is concern
And ol unable to smash mouth someone is problematic too

Play calling is not a concern... you just think football in real life has to look like the times you play ncaa football on easy mode.

It's an issue when Duke is telegraphing blitz and we stay in a play that'll take 5 seconds to develop.

Did you see what they did when we blitzed two guys from the same side? Threw right where those guys would have been. What did we do when they blitzed? Sat back waiting for the play to develop and hoped for the best. I'm mostly ok with the calling, but I wish Richt/Diaz would make adjustments a little more quickly. Let's not wait for halftime, try something else now.

Rosier keeps the defense honest which is something we haven't been able to say in a long while. Defenses can no longer game plan knowing our QB can't hurt them with his legs. Running QB's have been killing our defenses for years. Unless you have a great offensive line you need a QB who can make plays with his legs.

Advertisement
No issues with Rosier
Play calling and getting him in bad 3rd downs is concern
And ol unable to smash mouth someone is problematic too

Play calling is not a concern... you just think football in real life has to look like the times you play ncaa football on easy mode.

**** you know you are right
Your insightful post has brought this conversation to a new level

Rosier needs spend sometime with George Whitfield Jr.

[video=youtube_share;SrouLfAq36A]https://youtu.be/SrouLfAq36A[/video]

You would be a fan of QB "gurus". Ask our former QB how their advice worked out for him.

The thing that worries me most about Rosier is actually what gives me the most hope- the fact that he's streaky. His potential upside is probably the best we've had since Brock Berlin (in the shotgun). His streakiness could also cost us a game or two or three in the second half. 4-0 as a starter has me leaning way more toward the optimistic mindset though as I think/hope we're going to see legitimate growth as he really settles into the role this week.

Love his running ability, his progressions and his willingness to take a hit. If there is an area I would like him to improve is on deep crossing routes over the middle. His two picks were both poorly thrown balls with receivers wide open deep down the middle. To be fair his TD to Berrios was a great throw over the middle.

Advertisement
Love his running ability, his progressions and his willingness to take a hit. If there is an area I would like him to improve is on deep crossing routes over the middle. His two picks were both poorly thrown balls with receivers wide open deep down the middle. To be fair his TD to Berrios was a great throw over the middle.

Agreed and we all enjoy your contributions on Gameday. Did you write this tweet for Herbie?

[TWEET]913944994972651521[/TWEET]

Rosier is bad bad man. I am through the roof that we have an QB who can be elite again for the first time since Dorsey. Kid can do it all and what he has 8 tds and 2 int? Love that ratio.

Im high on Rosier, but Broc Berlin was pretty good at Miami. If Miami beats VT his senior year he wins POY, unfortunately VT won and their QB was POY. Looking back on his stats, he probably should have won - led in 5 of 9 of the QB categories.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/acc/2004.html

Rosier is more accurate, more poised, throws a better deep ball, and is a better overall qb than Kaaya.

Who were all the ppl saying we were going to wish Kaaya was still here??

I forget what quarter, but the pocket broke down and rosier ran, might've even got a first down. Typical play kaaya would take sack

Advertisement

Im high on Rosier, but Broc Berlin was pretty good at Miami. If Miami beats VT his senior year he wins POY, unfortunately VT won and their QB was POY. Looking back on his stats, he probably should have won - led in 5 of 9 of the QB categories.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/conferences/acc/2004.html

Some people like to debate if it's just revisionist history after a decade plus of suffering when it comes to us holding Berlin in high regard. I'd say the reverse is true and he's only diminished by the fact that he followed what was perhaps the greatest team in college football history. I'd give my left nut to have a Berlin clone (properly used) as our QB for the next 3 or 4 years. That's all we need at the position to be a Playoff team.

My only problem with Rosier is progression. There were times the 3rd and 4th option were open but know how Richt teaches his offense he want you to look at the first 2 read and if they are not open throw the ball away or run.

Wish Malik would have found this focus when Kayaa was here. He could have pushed him and maybe even won the job and be even better today.

Water under the bridge...lets fücking ride now that he is ready to lead this team to Victory...

I just want him to slide when he's supposed to. Other than that, he's growing on me.

Advertisement
Back