It’s NOT coaching

But TVD is having awesome practices , I wonder if all the face palms and dislikes I received earlier are happy with TVD practices and me being scared of NCST game.

Even in pregame warm up TVD has NO FIELD PRESENCE… NONE.

Great practice week coming he’ll be awesome

GOCANES

Advertisement
It’s TVD. We have nothing at the QB position because for whatever reason, TVD lost his mojo. It’s very hard to win with no QB.

And no, Mario should not have benched TVD. Because we have literally nothing behind him. Emory and Brown are both worse. Emory is a true freshman and he showed nothing against Clemson. We saw Brown last year and he’s not a good passer.

We have seen TVD play well this year and TVD has the most immediate upside of the three QB. The only chance we have of beating FSU is a good TVD. Jacurri or Emory on their best day both lose to FSU, but TVD on his best day gives us a shot. The problem is he’s in s bad slump, but I totally get why the coaches are riding with him.

Next season though they gotta get another option out the portal.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

It’s TVD. We have nothing at the QB position because for whatever reason, TVD lost his mojo. It’s very hard to win with no QB.

And no, Mario should not have benched TVD. Because we have literally nothing behind him. Emory and Brown are both worse. Emory is a true freshman and he showed nothing against Clemson. We saw Brown last year and he’s not a good passer.

We have seen TVD play well this year and TVD has the most immediate upside of the three QB. The only chance we have of beating FSU is a good TVD. Jacurri or Emory on their best day both lose to FSU, but TVD on his best day gives us a shot. The problem is he’s in s bad slump, but I totally get why the coaches are riding with him.

Coaching played a big part in the loss last night, clearly TVD owns some of the blame, but Clock management is the worse I have ever seen, Going for the 1st down or TD in the 4th Quarter instead of the Field Goal was another poor decision, he is the worse game time head coach we have had.

Those saying we have no options at QB, you know guys typically only get better when they can actually play. Not giving Emory reps sure as **** will stunt his development.
You have nothing left to play for at this point, let's see what he can do over the last few games.

First it was the Roster
Then it was the OL and WRs
Then it was Gattis
Now it’s TVD and Dawson…

Enlighten me, who’s running the show here?

TVD looked more than serviceable in an open, up-tempo, minimal-read offense…and looked terrible under Gattis, great when Dawson was free to let it rip against A&M…and now terrible again. What changed from A&M til now?

Look at our alignment, our motion (or lack thereof), our route concepts. It’s not nearly the same.
Facts! These posters that still think it’s everything but Wario are drunk, high, or both.

The offense looks nothing like it did the 1st four games this season.

Even Tim Hasselbach said that we were running plays mostly out of the Pistol formation, which is Wario’s preferred system.

I said it all last season. Wario is a control freak and a micro-manager. He’s way in over his head and should have never gotten involved in anything having to do with game planning.

It’s obvious that he’s told Dawson what kind of offense he wants to run. All of the creativity that we saw earlier this season is now gone.

Advertisement
It is coaching because they are choosing to allow one guy (TVD) to destroy the team. He should be held accountable for his performance and that's on Cristobal. There is nothing wrong with Dawson's scheme, IMHO. I like his offense a lot. But he has QB who is dead inside, lacks confidence, and I believe TVD is no longer interested in being a Miami Hurricane.
It's not just one guy....Dawson and his Offensive garbage *** playcalling are akin to TVDs playing.

First it was the Roster
Then it was the OL and WRs
Then it was Gattis
Now it’s TVD and Dawson…

Enlighten me, who’s running the show here?

TVD looked more than serviceable in an open, up-tempo, minimal-read offense…and looked terrible under Gattis, great when Dawson was free to let it rip against A&M…and now terrible again. What changed from A&M til now?

Look at our alignment, our motion (or lack thereof), our route concepts. It’s not nearly the same.
What changed is teams started putting 7/8 in zone coverage and TVD was lost. Now he's completely gone mentally and the coaching staff have lost all faith in him.

At the end of the day, everything else is trending in the right direction, but the QB (and the decision not to bench him) has cost us two games this season. That's on the Head Coach.

We always blame somebody but reality is, the game of college football has passed us by. How many coaching changes? How much money will it take? I think it just does not matter. I will ALWAYS love Miami but I just do not think it is ever going to look any different than this. Time and time again, the same bad football. We just do not look like we belong.

Advertisement
Lashlee is looking like a magician for what he pulled out of this a$$hat
SMU is gonna come in this conference and be better than us. Book it. They’re already recruiting extremely well, and their donors are chomping at the bit to saddle up. They’ve been waiting since their death penalty for this moment. Now they got their shot.

Okay, TVD starts the rest of the year. Cristobal knows if we go to Emory, Van Dyke's career is over. If VD starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. If Emory starts, we go 6-6 or 7-5. I think Mario doesn't want to be the guy to do that to Tyler. The kid is coming back his senior season, so I think TVD will hit the portal and transfer to "start over and change things up". I think he is the issue through coaching staff changes, schemes, and play execution. He is the one and most important person that ties it all together.

Good thing Mario lined up good options for 24 class.

Advertisement
We always blame somebody but reality is, the game of college football has passed us by. How many coaching changes? How much money will it take? I think it just does not matter. I will ALWAYS love Miami but I just do not think it is ever going to look any different than this. Time and time again, the same bad football. We just do not look like we belong.

I get where you’re coming from but I really believe we’re one player away from being undefeated right now.

People are saying it’s not as simple as one player or thing…yes it is that simple. We scored 6 points. TVD turned the ball over 4 times and that’s not on anyone but TVD and his dumbass self.

I understand the doom and gloom but we’re a lot closer to being a really good team than you guys are willing to admit right now. 21 guys played well enough to win the game yesterday. One guy didn’t. Unfortunately that guy is TVD and he plays the most important position on the field.

We’re screwed until we get a transfer QB so you might as well stick a fork in this season, but next year should be better if Mario can bring in the required talent

What I saw last night was an offense that's been figured out by the opposing teams.... Since GT everything has been subpar to keep it mildly.... Coaches are 100% to blame when your scheme is figured out and you don't adjust accordingly.....With that said TVD has regressed unbelievably .... I never thought I would watch a game where anything thrown deep by us has more chance of being picked off than caught by our own receivers.. and it's not even the deep stuff anymore either....
I'm not gonna try and sit here and tell anyone "what we need to do" , I don't know... I'm not in the locker room to hear what's going on there but I know they need to do something because what we're seeing now isn't working.... The QB position as of right now is lost.... Mario, Dawson, whoever , figure it out....

Advertisement
Those saying we have no options at QB, you know guys typically only get better when they can actually play. Not giving Emory reps sure as **** will stunt his development.
You have nothing left to play for at this point, let's see what he can do over the last few games.

Hate to break it to you but Emory won’t start this year and he won’t start next year either, they will look for a transfer. He’s two years away at best IMO.

And Jacurri will never start here. Doesn’t have the accuracy, we saw that last season

I’d say it’s a combination of things for sure. TVD clearly is a mess and can’t read the field. Dawson has gone to 1980’s big ten offense with runs up the middle and throws to the outside only when the runs don’t work. Then add in the fact that you know Mario is in love with his OL and just wants to run it down people’s throats at all costs.

If Dawson is all he talks to be he’d tell Mario to gtfo of his way and open it up. We have once again become utterly boring to watch.

Defensive side of the ball has been straight up balling every week. Guidry and his staff are doing work and then Mario and his **** ruin it for them.

Im done. It’s on TVD Mario and Dawson. When you have Smith George and other guys you need to get them the **** ball.

This is 100% on MC, it’s his offense and it is a disgrace. While TVD has played awful, MC did not bring in any experienced QB during the off season to compete or to come in and play in this situation. How the f uck do we have Jacurri brown on the bench and don’t bring him in for a package or two or at least run the Philadelphia QB sneak and push at the 1 yard line?

MC should allow Dawson to call the game as he sees fit.

Advertisement
Back