It’s NOT coaching

RightSaidFred

Be cool, don’t be culo
It’s TVD. We have nothing at the QB position because for whatever reason, TVD lost his mojo. It’s very hard to win with no QB.

And no, Mario should not have benched TVD. Because we have literally nothing behind him. Emory and Brown are both worse. Emory is a true freshman and he showed nothing against Clemson. We saw Brown last year and he’s not a good passer.

We have seen TVD play well this year and TVD has the most immediate upside of the three QB. The only chance we have of beating FSU is a good TVD. Jacurri or Emory on their best day both lose to FSU, but TVD on his best day gives us a shot. The problem is he’s in s bad slump, but I totally get why the coaches are riding with him.

Next season though they gotta get another option out the portal.

Advertisement
It’s TVD. We have nothing at the QB position because for whatever reason, TVD lost his mojo. It’s very hard to win with no QB.

And no, Mario should not have benched TVD. Because we have literally nothing behind him. Emory and Brown are both worse. Emory is a true freshman and he showed nothing against Clemson. We saw Brown last year and he’s not a good passer.

We have seen TVD play well this year and TVD has the most immediate upside of the three QB. The only chance we have of beating FSU is a good TVD. Jacurri or Emory on their best day both lose to FSU, but TVD on his best day gives us a shot. The problem is he’s in s bad slump, but I totally get why the coaches are riding with him.

Agree with most here but anyone who has ever played before or just watched knew TVD was straight dog crap before the season. Sure some posters lied to everyone on here but no one with half a brain thought he was good

So why didn't we have other options?

Advertisement
Agree with most here but anyone who has ever played before or just watched knew TVD was straight dog crap before the season. Sure some posters lied to everyone on here but no one with half a brain thought he was good

So why didn't we have other options?

Nobody was saying TVD was dog crap before the season. Literally nobody

Still on the coaches to continue to play him, they literally want to lose atp.

Well when his backups are not any better, their options are limited.

We didn’t want to spend the NIL bucks on a backup QB so this is what we have. Our big money QB is in a slump and that hurts the whole team

Advertisement

Dude there is so much wrong w that offense that blaming it on 1 single person is wishful thinking. This goes far beyond play calling or bad throws. There is ineptitude on the field and from the very top of the organization on down.

Well when his backups are not any better, their options are limited.

We didn’t want to spend the NIL bucks on a backup QB so this is what we have. Our big money QB is in a slump and that hurts the whole team
I don't understand why everyone keeps saying the backups aren't any better, Emory started slow against Clemson sure but after he settled in he was better than anything I've seen from TVD the last month. He is clearly our best chance to win.

Advertisement
First it was the Roster
Then it was the OL and WRs
Then it was Gattis
Now it’s TVD and Dawson…

Enlighten me, who’s running the show here?

TVD looked more than serviceable in an open, up-tempo, minimal-read offense…and looked terrible under Gattis, great when Dawson was free to let it rip against A&M…and now terrible again. What changed from A&M til now?

Look at our alignment, our motion (or lack thereof), our route concepts. It’s not nearly the same.

Advertisement
First it was the Roster
Then it was the OL and WRs
Then it was Gattis
Now it’s TVD and Dawson…

Enlighten me, who’s running the show here?

TVD looked more than serviceable in an open, up-tempo, minimal-read offense…and looked terrible under Gattis, great when Dawson was free to let it rip against A&M…and now terrible again. What changed from A&M til now?

Look at our alignment, our motion (or lack thereof), our route concepts. It’s not nearly the same.

You don’t sell your car because you have a flat tire. You just replace the tire.

Tell me honestly…if this team has Drake Maye and not TVD, what is our record right now?

Probably undefeated. So focus on fixing what’s broken which is simply a few position groups including and most notably QB

Advertisement
Back