It’s never easy

We know what we have in Mario.

He is a proven commodity.

When he gets rolling, he will field a team team that consistently wins 9-12 games because of his recruiting and leadership.

Our emotions want us to hit the panic button, but that’s just fans being fans.

Mario is a Richt in his prime level coach. The question is will his flaws prevent us from being a national champion?
This would be a HUGE step forward compared to the last 20 years. I’ll take that in a heartbeat because in the ACC it means winning the division almost every year and compete for a conference title in Charlotte (and, hopefully, take 1 or 2 of that back home)

We can discuss who will be our Kirby after 6/8/10 years of consistency and a couple of ACC titles.

Advertisement
This would be a HUGE step forward compared to the last 20 years. I’ll take that in a heartbeat because in the ACC it means winning the division almost every year and compete for a conference title in Charlotte (and, hopefully, take 1 or 2 of that back home)

We can discuss who will be our Kirby after 6/8/10 years of consistency and a couple of ACC titles.
There will be a CIS faction pushing for Ken Dorsey, one for Ed Reed, One for D’Eriq King, & one for Corey Flagg(who will be an up & coming position coach/bagman by that point). Winston Moss won’t get any votes in the CIS poll.

What we’re all feeling and fighting over right now isn’t new. Fan expectations have always exceeded results. How
Many Bama fans posted last year that Saban’s run may be over and crying after tamu?
We love our canes but love makes us blind AF! It makes us blind to who is A jag and who is elite.
You can go ahead and argue about what player got ruined by our staff despite multiple players all over cfb Making it to the league while being coached by “nobodies”.
What can not be argued is that getting to the top tier of cfb comes with pain and frustrations.

Does this sound familiar:

Then a few weeks later the wheels fall off

Now do a google search of staff changes and level of recruiting that had to occur in order for them to be where they are. How many of us (myself included) called him cmr part 2.
And Kirby had never won 2 PAC 12 ****les and Mario has.
Remember this one:

For everyone saying that I’m looking for excuses I’m not. It’s inexcusable to be 3rd and goal from the one then get pushed back 2 yards to make 4th down on the 3. And yes I’m aware there is more examples from this last game.
What I am saying is that this roster is nowhere near elite. What I am saying is that this staff will not remain intact.
There will be firings and hirings and adjustments and transfers.
And we have a coach that has been through all of that. And we have a coach that can recruit at the level we need to get there.
But everyone in here acting like it’s a wrap sounds so stupid.
And history proves that you guys have just as many excuses in trying to be right as the people making excuses for the loss.
This is why Vegas always wins and yet every year we hear “I’m hammering the over”.
Reality is a tuff pill to swallow and reality has been that for many years this team has had subpar talent all over and inadequate depth.

I’ve called so many “day one” picks the past few years so I’m also blind AF.

I hate Bama and hate uga. But those teams weren’t built overnight.
Again, it’s nexcusable to not only lose but lose that bad last week. But it doesn’t mean this sht is over.
It’s actually far from it.
And for all you mongoloides thinking we’re close take a look at the players in this game. How many players on our team right now would’ve seen playing time here:

And it still took uga another 4 years to finally win.
Yet some of y’all are ready to quit already.
Stop being little cry babies after 4 games and strap up, cowboy up, check your nuts and realize it’s gonna take time and it’s gonna hurt. And it’s gonna hurt a lot. And if you ain’t ready then suck it up and keep crying cause it cost you nothing. But it sure as **** says a whole lot about you.

Imagine if the staff were as delicate as the fan base. They'd be huddled in Hecht eating mint chocolate chip ice cream watching Lifetime movies in their pajamas. Instead, they're out on the trail, still trying to pull in high quality recruits.

Advertisement
Back