It’s been real…

Advertisement
Our fans have been though enough. Our coaches and players are revolving doors.

Our fans have gone thru a lot. And were about to go thru the worst Hurricane season in modern time. Can't blame the fans for quitting. I'm with you on this one

was there any moment where today seemed enjoyable? its a weekend and today felt more like work than entertainment.
Im gonna get to play more golf.

I imagine watching our games is something like watching your huge ****ed best friend banging your wife. Nothing fun about it.

Advertisement
was there any moment where today seemed enjoyable? its a weekend and today felt more like work than entertainment.

Honestly? I was kinda enjoying the comeback lead at 21-17. That's the first time I've seen this boring *** team score 2 quick TDs. But at that exact moment I also said I didn't wanna be in a shootout with Duke. SMH, I'm scared of Duke, how sad is that! That was it lol the only time I actually enjoyed the game before we reverted back to who we are. Best 5-6 mins of the season so far

I feel ya OP I didn't watch the game and I took a nap, it was refreshing.
1666489191384.gif

Advertisement
It’s reasonable to not prioritize this team on Saturday. Record the game. If they win watch it, and fast forward as needed. If they don’t, skip it and be glad you didn’t waste a few hours.
there's a reason were on ballys now

Advertisement
Miami Heat starting the year with even a smaller small ball lineup. Lowry, Herro, Butler, Martin and Bam at the starting 5.
yup.

Martin tackled better than whatever the coaches teach these kids. maybe Caleb needs Strongs job

I envy you. I watched every game since from start to finish. The boredom is what upsets me

First game I missed was tough and had to really fight the urge. Since then it's gotten much easier. I see twitter and hear melting down after every game and just think "That could have been me". It helps when the wife makes you an offer you can't refuse so she doesn't have to listen to me scream at the tv for 3 hours every Saturday lol

At some point one has to ask themselves what they get out of being a Miami Hurricanes football fan. When was the last time that is was....Great to be a Miami Hurricane?

Honestly lol the Brock Berlin days. We weren't national championship level but at least those teams were really good. We have never reached those 9-3 Coker teams since. That's my opinion on the last time I felt good about being a Hurricane fan. Brock had these 2 crazy come from behind games against Louisville and Florida

Advertisement
First game I missed was tough and had to really fight the urge. Since then it's gotten much easier. I see twitter and hear melting down after every game and just think "That could have been me". It helps when the wife makes you an offer you can't refuse so she doesn't have to listen to me scream at the tv for 3 hours every Saturday lol

I'm not looking forward to the FSU game. I can't miss it but I should

yup.

Martin tackled better than whatever the coaches teach these kids. maybe Caleb needs Strongs job

Martin did a great job last year when Butler was out. I like him a lot but I am surprised his in the starting lineup. I wanna say his at the 4 cause everybody else is smaller. Positions don't matter in Spo offense

Advertisement
Back