It’s been real…

M3N

Senior
Its been fun, but it hasn’t been real fun.

Losing is one thing.

Losing by blowout to bad teams is rock bottom

3 consecutive home loses… I can’t remember the last time I witness that happen at UM. We continue to keep finding new lows. I’ve never seen anything quite like this before. And this team has some weird **** going on.

-Al Golden losing to ex UM asst coach Tommy Tubbs at Cincy
-Manny getting throttled by his old boss Mack brown 3x
-Manny/Miami losing to ex Miami coach Butch Davis at FIU
-Manny Losing to ex boss/ school LA Tech

-Mario losing to Mannys ex school MTSU
-Mario losing to Duke which had 3 UM staffers

I posted this in another thread:

There is currently no reason to believe that this gets turned around. No one iota.

-recruiting has come to a screeching halt.
-zero fans at home games (understandable)
-both coordinators are atrocious
-2 OL coaches and OL might be the worst I’ve seen since 94
-DB group…
-penalties
-turnovers
-injuries
-tackling
-blocking

We are 7 games in. There is enough sample size to know this staff ain’t it. We don’t do 1 ******* thing right.

In the beginning some things were questionable, but now as the picture is big and bright there are serious concerns.
I’m not even going to get into the play calling aspect, but more so the personnel side of things.

Rb: why is Knighton still getting any reps? I understand depth is an issue, but we don’t run the ball effectively anyway so no need to keep giving him opportunity’s to choke. He is a liability.

Where is Thad? I guess still in the dog house

WR: taking Ladson was a huge red flag. He was buns at Clemson. Not sure what the staff saw there. Why did it take till week 6 to get Young involved? Staff made it sound like he was behind in conditioning and playbook… yea ok.

Where TF is Brinson? Another highly touted kid along with Redding not doing Jack ******* ****.

OL: Mirabal should completely limbless. Your telling me we don’t 3 decent guys that can move people? If Zion, Sago, Clark, Scaife, and Justice are that bad the. It’s time to get the young pups in and get their feet wet. Youth movement was necessary about 3 weeks ago. I don’t follow the OL as closely as other positions, but can tell you that Clark, Scaife, and Justice have zero ability.

DL: Jackson and Mesidor are dudes, but everyone else seems to be game of 5. Why not let Kelly get his feet wet? Harvey is bad. There was so much hue surrounding Robert’s, but I haven’t seen him make a play in 3 years. What about Agude?

LB: We are very undersized and slow here. Flagg is decent, but where is the UCLA kid? Why are Smith and Bissainte
Not getting more reps. Youth movement.

DB: James Williams need to ride the pine and think about switching positions next spring or hit the portal. He is worse then Amari Carter. At least Carter would knock your head of in the begging. He then became lame dude to the fear of targeting. Avantae Williams needs tos ride the pine as well. Kinchens is hot and cold. You’d think that since he only played under Manny for 1 season the stink would west off quick, but it hasn’t. Balom needs to get a look just based on the above.

Corner: replace JW, AW, KK with Ivey, Stevenson, and Couch. Same story. Let the young cats get burn they can’t be any worse.

I’ve wasted so much time, money and effort on this program. I’m going to do what I should of did years ago. No more games, no more watching this embarrassing program, no more donations. ****, if Miami recruits my sons for football I won’t even entertain it. Im doing what many other smart folks are doing… walking away from UM football. Unfortunately my last game ticket is against Clemson… so I’ll get to witness one final *** kicking on my way out.

Im glad I was able to witness Miami reach the pinnacle multiple times, smack around teams with ease, HOF stable of backs, WRs, DB, DL etc. for many years. We had a good run boys. People will never be able to take that away.

Maybe I’ll check back in when we actually tackle. And by the looks of that might be another 10 years.

Good luck fellas

M3N out

Advertisement
off-to-work-leaving.gif

Advertisement
Is this the new cool thing to do?

“I’m out” - random mid name brand porsters

This is the only 2nd guy I've seen do this. I guess this will become a trend. lol But I do have 2 friends who are cane fans and they have given up.

Advertisement
...my last game ticket is against Clemson…
I was going to purchase a pair of tickets for both Clemson and GaTech but then my daughter got really sick and hospitalized for a week and I completely forgot to buy them. Not glad for the scenario which caused me not to go but happy I didn't buy them all the same. I'd rather be disappointed in my man cave then be disappointed in my car and out $400.

Advertisement
I did not use my two season tickets this weekend. I simply could not justify the time and effort to drive down from central Florida for the product Ive been seeing on the field. I offered my tickets up to two groups of diehard Canes fans in the Miami area. Both groups said, "thanks but no thanks." Both groups are people that Ive attended UM games with since the early 1980's.

If y'all wanna bash OP for announcing that he's mentally checking out from UM football, go ahead. But make no mistake, he's far from alone. This is the worst performing Canes team that I can remember in my lifetime. And I can say that my first UM football game was in 1978. (much earlier for UM baseball)

Mario seems to have lost the team. Why is anyone surprised that he's losing the fans? How long until he loses the recruiting class?

Advertisement

Losing is one thing.

3 consecutive home loses… I can’t remember the last time I witness that happen at UM. We continue to keep finding new lows. I’ve never seen anything quite like this before. And this team has some weird **** going on.

There is currently no reason to believe that this gets turned around. No one iota.

-DB group…
-penalties
-turnovers
-injuries
-tackling
-blocking

We are 7 games in. There is enough sample size to know this staff ain’t it. We don’t do 1 ******* thing right.

In the beginning some things were questionable, but now as the picture is big and bright there are serious concerns.
I’m not even going to get into the play calling aspect, but more so the personnel side of things.

Rb: why is Knighton still getting any reps? I understand depth is an issue, but we don’t run the ball effectively anyway so no need to keep giving him opportunity’s to choke. He is a liability.

WR: taking Ladson was a huge red flag. He was buns at Clemson. Not sure what the staff saw there. Why did it take till week 6 to get Young involved? Staff made it sound like he was behind in conditioning and playbook… yea ok.

Where TF is Brinson? Another highly touted kid along with Redding not doing Jack ******* ****.

OL: Mirabal should completely limbless. Your telling me we don’t 3 decent guys that can move people? If Zion, Sago, Clark, Scaife, and Justice are that bad the. It’s time to get the young pups in and get their feet wet. Youth movement was necessary about 3 weeks ago. I don’t follow the OL as closely as other positions, but can tell you that Clark, Scaife, and Justice have zero ability.

DL: Jackson and Mesidor are dudes, but everyone else seems to be game of 5. Why not let Kelly get his feet wet? Harvey is bad. There was so much hue surrounding Robert’s, but I haven’t seen him make a play in 3 years. What about Agude?

LB: We are very undersized and slow here. Flagg is decent, but where is the UCLA kid? Why are Smith and Bissainte

DB: James Williams need to ride the pine and think about switching positions next spring or hit the portal. He is worse then Amari Carter. At least Carter would knock your head of in the begging. He then became lame dude to the fear of targeting. Avantae Williams needs tos ride the pine as well. Kinchens is hot and cold. You’d think that since he only played under Manny for 1 season the stink would west off quick, but it hasn’t. Balom needs to get a look just based on the above.

Corner: replace JW, AW, KK with Ivey, Stevenson, and Couch. Same story. Let the young cats get burn they can’t be any worse.

I’ve wasted so much time, money and effort on this program. I’m going to do what I should of did years ago. No more games, no more watching this embarrassing program, no more donations. ****, if Miami recruits my sons for football I won’t even entertain it. Im doing what many other smart folks are doing… walking away from UM football. Unfortunately my last game ticket is against Clemson… so I’ll get to witness one final *** kicking on my way out.

Im glad I was able to witness Miami reach the pinnacle multiple times, smack around teams with ease, HOF stable of backs, WRs, DB, DL etc. for many years. We had a good run boys. People will never be able to take that away.

Maybe I’ll check back in when we actually tackle. And by the looks of that might be another 10 years.

Good luck fellas

M3N out
See ya

Losing is one thing.

-DB group…
-penalties
-turnovers
-injuries
-tackling
-blocking

Good luck fellas

M3N out

Some of that coaching tree being pointed out has a Kevin Bacon six degrees of separation feel.

Losing is one thing.

-DB group…
-penalties
-turnovers
-injuries
-tackling
-blocking

Good luck fellas

M3N out
Actually, Agude played pretty well.

Advertisement
Back